EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 125

gip:

You should be in Bali by now, you're getting richer and richer there, you've already made thirty quid :)))

You need at least 85 quid to spend a day in a hotel like this in Bali.

On euras I still think at least 1.2475 should be reached within these two days (if this is the expected terminal shot).

Alexan:

On the Euros I think at least 1.2475 should be reached within these two days (if it is the expected terminal shot).
That's half way, I have a target of 1.2275.

strangerr:

Important levels:

Intermediate: 1.2553, 1.2442, 1.2386, 1.2330, 1.2219, 1.2109, 1.1999.

The first one has been broken through. The next serious one is 1.2497.

By the way, at this level of 1.24952 it will be decided which wave it was, the fourth corrective wave (in my opinion) or the first impulse wave.

Alexan:

I guess people are sleeping in the street :) And there is a straw hut to hide from the rain. And what would be comfortable would be more expensive :)))

gip:

It's my understanding that people are sleeping right outside :) And there's some kind of straw hut to hide from the rain. And what would be comfortable would be more expensive :)))
You don't have to go anywhere to relax like that :)))

strangerr:
I dream of getting a moonshine machine to make all sorts of tinctures.)

I agree, I have a 1000l swimming pool at my dacha, a sunshade, and not some kind of straw,

polycarbonate, all covered with grapes, herbs, cucumbers, tomatoes:)))

I dream of getting a moonshine machine and making all sorts of liqueurs...

OlegTs:

I agree, I've got a 1000 litre swimming pool at my dacha, a sunshade, and not some straw,

polycarbonate, all covered with grapes, herbs, cucumbers, tomatoes:)))

I dream of getting a moonshine machine to make all sorts of tinctures...

So why don't we all join you? :) For 50 quid a night. Rest and at the same time a club of interest as they say :)))

exi:

So maybe we'll all come to you ? :) For 50 quid a night. A holiday and a hobby club as they say :)))

We need to build additional beds urgently, it's a new business after all: ))))))

I wonder if anyone has opened a CADCHF buy on my tip?

OlegTs:

We need to build additional beds urgently, new business after all:))))))

I wonder if anyone has opened a CADCHF bay on my tip?

CADUSD - made some money.... Got out early. Spc.

exi: So maybe we all come to you? :) For 50 quid a night. Rest and at the same time a club of interest as they say :)))

The best tincture is rowan, 750ml jar of rowanberries ground with sugar in half fill a 3l jar with very good moonshine of 50 degrees or diluted alcohol. Put it in the jar from autumn and forget about it till New Year. You drink it and don't snort it. It's a drug. Too bad it runs out fast.

And it's urgent to build additional beds, it's a new business after all )))))). - I have no problem at all. I took an inflatable mattress tent and plastic furniture from METRO and returned it two weeks later. It did not fit, as they say, in colour. You owe me a kebab for the science.