EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1182

Tantrik:
As long as the bowl is still intact (and there are no examples of the bowl failing the most reliable pattern, and the round top is the same in reverse)

Broken pan is the insiders favourite play, especially if the trend is playing along, I think they drew this pot all day yesterday...

DragonSL:

The trend has gone lower and there is indeed a channel there, but somehow dragged down by the ears for such a breakdown...
The trend is ascending, so the channel is descending (I think it won't break it at the first time), but it didn't reach it. We can reason there was a cluster of sell stops (they got there and went out to celebrate), went down and came back.

Either I'm blind or stupid already, I don't see an uptrend there (the downtrend has pierced), poke me in it, please

DragonSL:

Either I'm blind or stupid already, I don't see an uptrend there (the downtrend has pierced), poke me in it, plz

It's just the bulls playing a little joke, that's all)

DragonSL:

Either I'm blind or stupid already, I don't see an uptrend there (the downtrend has pierced), poke me in it, plz

You're welcome!(it's time to get out of here)

IMHO, only after New Year's Eve should we expect concrete movement.

Can't see it, better M15

Tantrik:
You could reason that there was a cluster of sell stops there (put them on and went out to celebrate) went and came back.

That's a good point. Considering the market is thin. And the stops were decent. I'm also in the short term, a break-down of 1.29 will change my mind about going down.

I bend, that the euro grows. I myself, about afternoon, after seeing how it falls, has moved the stop to Breakeven, on position burns only +8 quid, I put 5. This is what I drew earlier, like first the triangle, then the channel.

Colleagues! I have the following thoughts: the main resistance has been broken through (trendline red), but there has been no fixation behind the main trendline (bold red); also, there are still supports (trendline blue), they are the main supports for me (1.3060). If you believe the channel, the anticipated upward movement will continue to the top of the channel (1.3550), the channel on the H4 chart: