EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1151

Tantrik:
1.2968 - there's a double bottom there! when this level is passed by the price including the "bear trap" of about 50 pips. - If it does - then down, but for now the channel is up ^ and if yesterday's low is not broken today - then the up signal will only intensify.
i am only talking about controls at these levels ... and by no means saying they will .... and below 2970 dotted line .... i doubt that it will pass that level soon... will be watching ... the gap is at 3005 ... if it develops that is where I am going to go to watch.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!!!!

*Unexpectedly, I made a correction like this.

**pleasantly surprised.

As a traffic option ...

Tantrik:
1.2968 - there's a double bottom there! when this level is passed by the price including the "bear trap" of about 50 pips. - If it does - then down, but for now the channel is up ^ and if yesterday's low is not broken today - then the up signal will only intensify.
+ yesterday's candlestick on D has formed a doji, which is a reversal pattern, so we wait and see

Maybe not ... I'm buying with a small stop .... the indicators are not showing it right on the small afr ...

oleniknik:
I am only talking about controls at these levels ... and by no means saying they will .... and below 2970 dotted line .... i doubt that it will pass that level anytime soon... will be watching ... the gap is at 3005 ... if it develops that is where I am going to go to watch.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!!!!

Thank you! And BIG PROFITS AND HEALTH to spend.)))

Tantrik:
Correction, now going up to next resistance 3170

or better yet, higher)))

ernst:

or better yet, higher)))

I'm on 3155 ... if there's any movement

I'm out if we don't break 1.3073.