EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1887

strangerr:

Don't trade assumptions (forecasts), trade facts.
What do you mean?

VJRTUOS:
What are you talking about slivantus?

I mean I haven't heard a single sensible thought from you here, except for stupid comments.

Could be a buy reversal as well...global trend is still up. We have to decide now.

Azat_L81:
What do you mean?
What I said about the eulani. This is just my reasoning, not a recommendation for action....

zfs:
Could be a buy reversal as well...global trend is still up. We have to decide now.

So you say there was a good entry to the sell, I haven't seen it yet. A good one is a safe one.

yosuf:

No unnecessary lines, no guesswork, everything is immediately clear with this indicator. Do you agree?

Regression analysis is good in a flat and sluggish market ... it fails in reversal patterns - for example, a delayed short on the euro ...

of course if you increase the trend sample then you may get lucky)))))) something may happen that predicts it))))

Azat_L81:
What I said about eulani. This is just my reasoning, not a recommendation for action....
But if YOU are so smart, where will the Eurobucks go in the short term?

strangerr:

So you say there was a good entry to the sell, I haven't seen it yet. Good is reliable.
Yesterday was in the afternoon))You're late. Considering that the trend is up. The sell signal can wait a long time now.

zfs:
Yesterday was an afternoon))You're late. Considering that the trend is up. The sell signal can wait a long time now.

I'm talking about targets of several hundred pips.