EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1837

Tantrik:

I made a mistake with the sells, it's good that I let them close the breakeven buy to 1.40.

You did not make a mistake, you got it right. The only thing is that the price had two other alternatives and it chose one of them and not your variant, but it could have followed your scenario. This is not a mistake, it is a normal operation.

No, and the main one is straining something, anyway, I'll try to be more specific tonight (tomorrow morning) about the current situation =)

Gotta get some rest, GOOD WEEKEND TO ALL! ;)

Chester:

Gold is waiting for something, the cup is outlined but not completely, I assume a correction to 1375 (not necessarily) and then an assault to 1500

I think it will be synchronous movement. Euro will go over 1.4, oil will exceed 100 and will stop, till it will be confirmed by FA and TA or will be rejected

The USD index is just the third on the D1, short of 75

I stick to such a scenario (till march 14)

p.s. the posts loaded faster up to about 1,000 pages, and then from there)))

there's Wolf...

P.S I have the same with the posts)))

Tantrik:

I made a mistake with the sells, it's good that I let them close the breakeven buy to 1.40.

Didn't you rush the buy?

any thoughts on next week!?

The Euro is being actively sold, right now it is only holding on because of the big traders buying, the commercials are already on sale, as soon as the big traders drop the shares, which is a matter of one or two weeks, there will be a drop.

I'm just saying, you still need to grow up, anyway - a regular overhang would be in order.

Noterday:
That's what I'm saying, it still needs to grow, anyway - a regular overhang would be in order.

I think there will still be growth, you can grow anywhere in a week or two, and it is unlikely that the fall will start abruptly, but you should already think about it and be prepared.

It's only a guess, not a prediction!