EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1828

margaret:
Interest rates in the eurozone can only rise from current levels, Bundesbank president Axel Weber said on Thursday. "At the moment, rates have only one direction - north," he said.

These statements contrast with the words of Fed-St. Louis President James Bullard, who said he supports the idea of adjusting the Fed's bond-buying programme, depending on developments in the economy, but does not rule out a third round of quantitative easing that weakens the dollar.

Looked at the calendar but couldn't find what date they are going to raise rates?

Chester:

Looked at the calendar but couldn't find the date on which they are going to raise rates?

On March 3 they're going to discuss it.

In the meantime... Who's going to give it to him?

euro pound daily, could be a woollipop...

EURUSD is expected to reverse after 1.38950 to 1.34850

rationnel:

A reversal is expected after 1.38950 EURUSD to 1.34850

A bit higher will be the reversal at 1.40 - 1.42 will be sold with a stop near the 138.2 Fib (red line above) to the green cross below (1.335 - 1.336). Drawing Sweet Zone - here we will share to sell! Next Friday we'll see how it all will work out... For today, the correction from 1.3860 Fibo 100 is possible

This is how we see the pound on the daily chart - sell from 1.63

evbut:

Slightly higher will be the reversal jt 1.40 - 1.42 will be sold with a stop near the Fib 138.2 (red line above) to the green cross below (1.335 - 1.336). Drawing Sweet Zone - here we will share to sell! Next Friday we'll see how it will work out... For today, the correction from 1.3860 Fibo 100 is possible

This is how I see the pound on the daily - a sell from 1.63

On the eurusd is not quite a wulf, the fourth point is not in place.)

On the pound, the fourth point is not yet formed, and there is already a marking(...?

In my opinion, candlesticks rule)))) candlestick patterns give a signal much earlier.)))

Temnyj:

on the eurusd not quite a wolf, the fourth point is out of place.)

On the pound, the fourth point has not yet been formed, but there is already a marking (...?

In my opinion, candlesticks rule)))) candlestick patterns give a signal much earlier)))

I agree with the candlesticks, but there is a disadvantage - the closing of candlesticks occurs in different DCs at their terminal time(different time zones).

voinG:
I agree with the candlesticks, but there is a disadvantage - candlesticks close in different time zones (different time zones).
Why below? The lower is the TF, the more noise we see.

Chester:

Looked at the calendar, but still can't find what date are they going to raise rates?

Hi, I'm looking at the rates here: http://www.fxteam.ru/forex/cb-rates/

chepikds:

Hi, I'm looking at the odds here: http://www.fxteam.ru/forex/cb-rates/

Hello everyone, chepikds, I watch our news, reforms have been going on for 20 years))), and I think what a hero your Batsyka is: the country has no foreign debt, the industry is working, he saved and strengthened collective farms, and there are many other things. They say he's a tyrant, he usurped power and other nonsense, but I think the country should have one leader and not a herd of thieves like ours, we can feed the whole herd if we want to.)

Democracy is if we all open trades together in the same account, whoever wants to:)))