EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1789

nikelodeon:
It's all right then.....

What's normal?))

strangerr:

What's normal?))

Well keep going down, is that a bad thing???

nikelodeon:

Well down we go, is that a bad thing?

Good for me)))

Here's one for me too :)))))

I'll send you a bai from Moscow.)

And silver flew away.

The Euroyen took the small wolf target, 112.47, and the big one, 111.31.

Price broke the last fan fibo support, if we close below this support today, then fall.

The price hit the call 41 at 1.3540.

From there, I think we will correct to 1.37.

strangerr:

And the silver flew away.

nice rollback)

strangerr:

Euroyen has taken the small wolf target, 112.47, the big one is 111.31.

Beautiful wulffs))

chepikds:
beautiful rollback)

I thought it would have flown even further away after the earthquake announcement.

The devastating 6.3 magnitudeearthquake in Christchurch on the South Island of New Zealand at 12:51 local time on 22 February 2011 was the result of sustained aftershocks from the massive earthquake of 4 September 2010. The epicentre was 27km northeast of Christchurch, with the hypocentre at a depth of just 4km (other reports put the epicentre in the Littleton area at a depth of 5km). The second aftershock with epicenter at 10 km from Christchurch happened 13 minutes later, and it was located at a depth of only 7 km. The second aftershock with magnitude of 5.5 occurred at 14 hours 50 minutes. Its epicenter was located 36 km northeast of Christchurch and was only 10 km deep.

margaret:

I thought it would have flown even further away after the earthquake announcement.

The devastating 6.3 magnitudeearthquake in Christchurch on the South Island of New Zealand at 12:51 local time on 22 February 2011 was the result of sustained aftershocks from the massive earthquake of 4 September 2010. The epicentre was 27km northeast of Christchurch, with the hypocentre at a depth of just 4km (other reports put the epicentre in the Littleton area at a depth of 5km). The second aftershock with epicenter at 10 km from Christchurch happened 13 minutes later, and it was located at a depth of only 7 km. The second aftershock with magnitude of 5.5 occurred at 14 hours 50 minutes. Its epicentre was 36 km north-east of Christchurch and was only 10 km deep.

Are they mining silver there?