EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1750

Hi, how about this for Friday?

downtrend broken, support is the uptrend.

nikelodeon:
AGA At times you want to do something, but have nothing to do..... no movement.... Now get ready to go up a bit..... Within the flat....

You should make a deal at such moments, when the price goes up, it will be too late, it's always better to open a deal when it 'stands'.

strangerr:

It is always better to open a trade when the price is "standing".

And how do you open when you do not know where it will go? In both directions at once? )))))))))))))

I put an overnight position pending at 1.3615. In the morning I woke up at 6:15, put it in breakeven and went to eat. At 7.00 I came to the terminal and looked at the position closed (I looked at the candle - the price did not go higher than 1,3612)))

Gold is about to hit its first target, bulls will be locking in profits today :)

Alex_K:

I put an overnight position pending at 1.3615. In the morning I woke up at 6:15, put it in breakeven and went to eat. At 7.00 I came to the terminal and looked at the position closed (I looked at the candle - the price did not go higher than 1,3612)))

DC screwed))

Kitsan:

DC's been playing around)))

I'm thinking of going in to talk to them))) I wonder what they will tell me)))

Kitsan:

And how do you open when you don't know where it's going to go? Both directions at once? )))))))))))))

Is everyone trading from scratch? Everyone has rules, so open according to them.

It has long been known that a flat is the most unpredictable time, the price can go anywhere, it is tantamount to guessing.

Kitsan:
It has long been known that a flat is the most unpredictable time, the price can go anywhere, it is tantamount to guessing.

I do not observe any flat, the price is always moving, slower, faster, but always.