EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1748

margaret:
Yeah. That's the only reason I read him. I love his humour... Especially when he writes instead of analysis that he drove around Moscow for miles, but didn't buy the baby any homemade milk...

It's an interesting read, I'll have to read it, it lifts my spirits)))

strangerr:

It's an interesting read, I'll have to read it, it lifts my spirits))))
It's great for relaxing.

downward correction? Who sees a move for the night?

Alex_K:
downward correction? Who sees a move for the night?

Gotta move towards the couch)))

strangerr:

Gotta move towards the sofa)))
)))))))))))

We need to start falling sooner (overnight-morning), otherwise we will see a small pullback and then fly upwards.

That's all for today, good Asia to all ;)

Noterday:

We need to start falling sooner (overnight-morning), otherwise we will see a small pullback and then fly upwards.

That's all for today, good Asia to all ;)

Thanks)Good night)

strangerr:

It's going strong, as I sold this morning and it's still going strong +-30pp. When this nonsense is over we will go down fast.
waiting for the same...

Kitsan:
Zet, can you make a breakout on a daily timeframe? Thanks in advance)

There is one last bullish move left. My expectations are shown on the chart. This is how I see it. IMHO(Kitsan, the blue, not capitalised, letters in parentheses_are the markup of the daily chart, on the H4 chart)

Feb 18 /Dow Jones/. The euro/US dollar pair continues to rise due to US currency selling related to rising tensions in the Middle East, says Yuichiro Harada, senior dealer at Mizuho Corporate Bank. "There is a possibility of the US getting involved in the situation as it has a key ally in the region - Israel," he notes. This possible further US involvement in the situation in the Middle East seems to have a negative effect on market participants' attitude towards the dollar. The euro/dollar pair rose to 1.3626 against an earlier low of 1.3603. As Harada notes, the pair could rise to 1.3680 later in the global trading day.