EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1747

That's how it was this morning, 40 pips have passed.

This is the situation with the options now, 19:28, the price hit put 435 - 1.3617, I think it smells like a reversal.

Moreover, this is almost a 61.8 fib level from the decline at 1.3743 - 1.3428, the bearish wulf will appear on the H1.

After that it's south to the bears.

strangerr:

Reasoning about muwings is ridiculous, but history is something to ponder. Who is Mr Romanov?
And you have already asked me and by the way you referred to him yourself (the "give it a horn, unequivocally" article). This is an analyst at Teletrade

margaret:
And you've already asked me and by the way you referred to him yourself (the "kick her in the horn, unequivocally" article). This is an analyst at Teletrade

I got it, foggy though))))

torgus:

This was the case in the morning, 40 pips were gone.

This is the situation with the options now, 19:28, the price hit put 435 - 1.3617, I think it smells like a reversal.

Moreover, this is almost a 61.8 fib level from the decline at 1.3743 - 1.3428, the bearish wulf will appear on the H1.

After that it's south to the bears.

my pendent didn't work - 2 pips short )))) too bad...

strangerr:

I see, I'm a bit of a sclerosis, though)))

There is also a continuation of his sayings:

To be honest, I still have doubts and am in no hurry to take a position in the Eurodollar. On the one hand, there is a fear that there will be a re-test of 1.34 and it will be broken by this re-test. And on the other hand, as usually, to be afraid of wolves is not to trade. On the other hand, remember, how last year I identified the wrong fund (please, try to define it correctly, I beg you - the crisis, or the appetite for risk). The bottom line is that there the main indexes had the same daily headwinds as the eu. And we can already see what has come out of that - after false deceptive tricks, the SP500 index has doubled its value against the crisis low. And if the fund is rising, you know, the dollar used to be sold to hedge the fund's rise. Later on they started calling it a carry trade, i.e. a short position in the yen and franc due to the fund's fortunes. By the way, I am doing the right thing, I do not shout every day, I need time to think, to assess, to wait for the result, even if it is just an interim one. There was an idea that the yen would start to fund (franc) and that idea is confirmed. The yen is funding, the dog. And the franc is on the brink too, not decided yet - to fund or not to fund? Frank, please don't do something so stupid, let the yen fund and you'll be our lifeline to the sky. Safeway Tu Haven, ooh-la-la-la. Is there such a thing? Well, just because it hasn't happened in our memory doesn't mean it doesn't. It might very well happen! In that light, positions on the Eurofrank (who has positions on the Eurofrank) are not fatal yet, although, I can already expect even 1.34 from this bastard. I made a caveat to who has it, because frankly, my clients don't have it. To be honest. She kicked it in the teeth, they spit it out. But I got distracted by something. There's also the third side of the coin - the eureka can fall on the rib, heh. In fact, the third thing, the most important thing in our business, is the sense of the market. I look at the daley and I think it's urgent that I buy it. I look at an hour, and I think, "What the hell do I need you for, you ugly bitch? Cinderella, covered in soot, and far from a fairy tale, the hour has not yet struck. I can't yet give an answer - will the euro follow the foundation, particularly the American one, or what. The fund is there, the fund is there. And the Euro, where is it? If it does, there will be a rally, a powerful rally! But there is a feeling that it will be bought below 1,34, they will put its tail there as a minimum, and after that a war will show its plan. They may kill it there, under 1.34, so that's how it will turn out. Hhhhhh.

margaret:

There is also a continuation of his utterances:

that there will be a re-test of 1.34, and he will be beaten by that re-test.

which we are looking forward to ))

margaret:

There is also a continuation of his sayings:

To be honest, I still have doubts and am in no hurry to take a position in the Eurodollar. On the one hand, there is a fear that there will be a re-test of 1.34 and it will be broken by this re-test. On the other hand, to be afraid of wolves is not to trade. On the other hand, remember, how last year I identified the wrong fund (please, try to define it correctly, I beg you - the crisis, or the appetite for risk). The bottom line is that there the main indexes had the same daily headwinds as the eu. And we can already see what has come out of that - after false deceptive tricks, the SP500 index has doubled its value against the crisis low. And if the fund is rising, you know, the dollar used to be sold to hedge the fund's rise. Later on they started calling it a carry trade, i.e. a short position in the yen and franc due to the fund's fortunes. By the way, I am doing the right thing, I do not shout every day, I need time to think, to assess, to wait for the result, even if it is just an interim one. There was an idea that the yen would start to fund (franc) and that idea is confirmed. The yen is funding, the dog. And the franc is on the brink too, not decided yet - to fund or not to fund? Frank, please don't do something so stupid, let the yen fund and you'll be our lifeline to the sky. Safeway Tu Haven, ooh la la la. Is there such a thing? Well, just because it hasn't happened in our memory doesn't mean it doesn't. It might very well happen! In that light, positions on the Eurofrank (who has positions on the Eurofrank) are not fatal yet, although, I can already expect even 1.34 from this bastard. I made a caveat to who has it, because frankly, my clients don't have it. To be honest. She kicked it in the teeth, they spit it out. But I got distracted by something. There's also the third side of the coin - the eureka can fall on the rib, heh. In fact, the third thing, the most important thing in our business, is the sense of the market. I look at the daley and I think it's urgent that I buy it. I look at an hour, and I think, "What the hell do I need you for, you ugly bitch? Cinderella, covered in soot, and far from a fairy tale, the hour has not yet struck. I can't give an answer yet - will the euro follow the foundation, particularly the American one, or what. The fund is there, the fund is there. And the Euro, where is it? If it does, there will be a rally, a powerful rally! But there is a feeling that it will be bought below 1,34, they will put its tail there as a minimum, and after this a war will show its plan. They may kill it there, under 1.34, so that's how it will turn out. Heh-heh.

))))))))))) Too bad he doesn't look at the tick chart, he would have written something like this)))) It turns out he has clients too)))

strangerr:

))))))))))) It's a pity he doesn't look at the tick chart, he would have written something like this)))) It turns out he has clients too))))
He usually only talks at night, during the day he curses and says not to be disturbed between 7:00 and 15:00 Greenwich Mean Time

margaret:
He usually only talks at night, scolds during the day and says not to be disturbed between 7:00 and 15:00 Greenwich Mean Time.

I liked most of all about buying with a stop at 1.3427 and then: "On the one hand, there is a fear that there will be a re-test of 1.34, and it will be broken by this re-test." Humorist, however)))

"Where's the euve? Uh, if it follows, there will be a rally, a strong rally! But there is a feeling that it will be bought below 1,34, they will put the tail there at least, and after that the war will show the plan. There they can kill it absolutely, under 1,34, what a zig-zag situation will happen. Heh-heh."

I wonder what conclusions his clients drew from these sayings.)

strangerr:

I liked most of all about buying with a stop at 1.3427 and then: "On the one hand, there is a fear that there will be a re-test of 1.34, and it will be broken by this re-test." Humorist, though)))
Yeah. That's the only reason I read him. I like his humour... Especially when he writes instead of analysis that he drove around Moscow for miles, but didn't buy his kid any home milk.