EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1741

strangerr:

Margaret must have read it somewhere)))
I didn't write it and as I recall it was about Trisha.

margaret:
..... it was about Trichet
Suggested by a member of the forum, the uniform fits them both, Trichet and Bernanco...))

)))

in this outfit, you won't even need a helicopter)))

Hello all...

Zet:
Suggested uniforms, by a forum member, fit them both...)))
What Bernanke briefly said :
1.That the unemployment rate is likely to remain high "for some time" even after the biggest two-month drop in unemployment since 1958.
further... blah - blah ball... not interesting... and then :

"The yield on 10-year Treasury bonds fell to 3.69 percent at 10:22 from 3.74 percent yesterday. It was up from 2.57 per cent on November 3, which the Fed's increase attributed to signs of an improving economy !!!?????? ...

The fact is that last Tuesday foreign central banks significantly reduced their purchases of US Treasury bonds - bought 7 billion whereas a week earlier they had bought 11 billion more . Foreigners bought $8.8bn in three-year U.S. government bonds, compared with $12.6bn a month ago and the rate climbed to 1.349% from 1.027% in January. So few three-year bonds have been bought by foreign central banks since January 2009 (the height of the US debt crisis), i.e.
their demand has been the lowest in more than 2 years.

Jean-Claude Trichet

A mining engineer by profession, he worked in his main job in the mid-60s. Then he went to the prestigious National School of Administration in 1969. He held various positions in the Ministry of Finance. He was appointed Advisor to the Minister of the Economy in 1978.

margaret:

I think butterflies would look very nice.

About the thongs a question... Can you show the bottom of these pictures? ....)))

Zet:

I think a bowtie would look pretty decent.

About the thong a question... Can you show the bottom? ....)))

Unfortunately, no. They don't do photo shoots.

Zet:

I think butterflies would look very nice.

About the thongs a question... Can you show the bottom of these pictures? ....)))

judging by their age - their bottoms don't look any better than their faces ))))

Zet , have you noticed that the Chinese have been selling USlong term treasuriesfor the last two weeks ? And Russia was the second biggest seller in terms of volumes.

margaret:
Zet , have you noticed that the Chinese have been selling USlong term treasuries for the last two weeks ?
he's probably not the only one who noticed... after the New Year they started selling off...