EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1717

strangerr:

Looking at your orders, that's what I thought))))
I was writing in the morning - the signal is up by the filter, channel is also up 1.3660 - so I got lucky and the trend appeared later (I did not look at the NM charts)

The first part of the pattern from the TEST is worked out, now upwards according to the idea. Again this is just a test, not waves.

Waves a couple of pages back

Noterday:

The first part of the pattern from the TEST is worked out, now upwards according to the idea. Again this is just a test, not a wave.

Waves a couple of pages back

I understand....))) but let's just be friends, no confrontation....)))))

What do you mean? =) I didn't quarrel with you. Everyone has an opinion, that's normal.

Tantrik:
I let my wife do the sketching - if everything is cleaned up, dinner is ready, dishes washed, etc.

Just say that when you clean up, cook dinner, wash the dishes and send the cow to the weeding station, then your wife will let you show off her screenshots on the forum. )))

Hi.

RekkeR:

Just say that when you clean up, cook dinner, wash the dishes and send the cow to the weeding station, then your wife will let you show off her screenshots on the forum. )))

Hi.

Hi. (I should probably go read PAM accounts: -I open an account and there's no money, he drained it, that's where the bastard drained it - a useful read)

A sideways move. But judging by the number and volume of puts and the resistance of the eva.

Tomorrow we'll race north.

torgus:

The sideways. But judging by the number and volume of puts and the resistance of the eva.

Tomorrow we'll race north.

You have a different picture.

I don't know, I have online mode too.

torgus:
I don't know, I have online mode too.

Try resetting the terminal.