EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1713

strangerr:

It is true about the dude, a lot of his books are self-praising and drawing on history. For the kind of money that is circulating in the market, even Obama can shake his ass for once, not to mention the Central Bank, especially since it is easier to adjust the Central Bank's moves to a known time in advance. I'm not even talking about his books, I haven't read a single one because of verbiage and lack of specifics.

Purely a technical question: how to get data from all over the world, process it and give it out to everyone at the same time reltime?

The simplest definition of forex is the interbank foreign exchange market.

All banks are interconnected, it's clear to everyone. Those banks that enter this market get a program, "just like we are with you MT4":), which receives quotes and transmits its data about operations carried out during the day (not only Forex) to the server and then the quotes are calculated and transmitted back to it.

Technically it is all feasible, ask any programmer, and you can do it yourself. Take a home network, one shared folder and Excel program, you can notice changes on one PC or another.

Another question is where the server is, who controls it and whether it is possible to make "corrections" in the program, I think the answers we can only speculate ... and we will never get any proof of that.

16:30 USA Import Price Index - Import Prices January +1.1% m/m +0.8% m/m -
16:30 USA Manufacturing Activity Index - Empire State Manufacturing Index February 11.92 15.00 -
16:30 USA Retail Sales - Retail Sales January +0.6% mom +0.5% mom -
16:30 USA Core Retail Sales - Core Retail Sales January +0.5% m/m +0.5% m/m

Jingo:
16:30 USA Manufacturing Activity Index - Empire State Manufacturing Index February 11.92 15.00 -
16:30 USA Retail Sales - Retail Sales January +0.6% m/m +0.5% m/m -

AND CHOO????? What's next????

xrust:
The thing is that no, he asked to give him a daily chart and he would make a forecast using it, I told him that any fool would make a forecast using historical data and offered to try to forecast online, but he ignored my comment and continued to pour water over it.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page13

He was given M5 chart prices for Friday (page 10) and the bearish move was a two day move and he made (link above), in error, but he did. His mistake was acceptable as it was later seen that the bullish movement was not a significant correction in the bearish movement.

Jingo:
16:30 USA Retail Sales - Retail Sales January +0.6% m/m +0.5% m/m -

AND CHOO????? What's next????

rigc:

the jewish money doesn't want to go up))))

if only it would go down steadily))))

at least when it's going down i make much better money than when it's going up))))

I have a good feeling about this one.

nikelodeon:

SO WHAT'S UP????? What's next????

Do you have a mind? - to ask such a thing.

The numbers will come out - we'll see))

Jingo:

Do you have a mind? - ask that kind of question.

When the numbers come out, we'll see))

I thought it was already published..... ok we'll see...

voinG:
what do you think the quid is an american currency ;) the topics have gone from eurusd to the global shadow empire
i think i am not the only one who calls the eurusd so)))) without unnecessary emotion))))

A new pattern has lined up on the watch... if the price moves above 1.355 - we'll get to 1.3594... Otherwise, we go to 100%... Who will confirm or deny?