EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1711

Hello all.

I'm reading the Sultanov indicator thread. It's a lot of interesting and informative. I recommend it to those who haven't read it.

strangerr:

One thing I do know is that if price moved according to the laws of supply and demand, we would all get different quotes and with delays, for purely technical reasons. That is why it makes sense when the MasterForex dude says that quotes are simply generated by software and distributed to everyone at the same time.

They are calculated based on supply and demand and indeed they arrive to all at the same time because it all works in conjunction, but they are not set in any way, "like what I give will be the same".

This dude with the MF-V is twisted and intended for newcomers, "like he is such a skilled worker - he knows everything".

As a refutation of his postulate I would say how this computer puts in a quote, say, the intervention of central banks, do they warn him or may be they ask for permission? And on the thin market a little more or less large volumes move the price, and it can anyone who has enough dough to do so, what, also ask permission, which can still somehow be allowed with the Central Bank.

Yes, there are other refutations of his words in his own books, like synchronous movement of currency-allies, and then he writes that he starts to determine the reversal by looking at other currency pairs-allies and it turns out that they do not move synchronously.

In short, we have to separate the wheat from the chaff, as in everything that life presents to us.

The baksoyen is frozen to the level of 83.65... something's going to happen ))

voinG:

They are calculated based on supply and demand, and they do come to all at the same time, because it all works in conjunction, but they are not set in any way, "like what I give you will be what I give you".

This dude with the MF-V is screwed on and for newcomers, "like he is such a skilled worker - he knows everything".

As a refutation of his postulate I would say how this computer puts in a quote, say, the intervention of central banks, do they warn him or may be they ask for permission? And on the thin market a little more or less large volumes move the price, and it can anyone who has enough dough to do so, what, also ask permission, which can still somehow be allowed with the Central Bank.

Yes, there are other refutations of his words in his own books, such as synchronous movement of currency-allies, and then he writes that he begins to determine the reversal by looking at other currency pairs-allies and it turns out that they do not move synchronously.

In short, we have to separate the wheat from the chaff, as in everything that life presents to us.

It's true about the dude, a lot of his books are self-praising and drawing on history. For the kind of money that is circulating in the market, even Obama can shake his ass for once, not to mention the Central Bank, especially since it is easier to adjust the Central Bank's moves to a known time in advance. I am not even talking about his books, I have not read a single one due to verbiage and lack of concreteness.

Purely a technical question: how do you get data from all over the world, process it and distribute it to everyone at the same time?

Zet:

Hello all.

I'm reading the Sultanov indicator thread. It's a lot of interesting and informative. I recommend it to those who haven't read it.

No link again, maybe we'd like to read it too)))

Jingo:
How does this pull mechanism work?

On the spot, if you sell, I do not have to buy; on futures and options, if there is a buyer and a seller, there must be a buyer and a seller; if there is no client, the exchange must satisfy the client's demand (for buying or selling) (its structure includes banks, market makers, etc., in short, legal entities).

But they can not trade at a loss, so they bring the price to the point when it becomes clear to everyone what to do and at that moment they turn the price in the other direction they want. And it turns out that they are in luck, while those who missed it are in the puddle. It goes something like this.

strangerr:

No link again, maybe we could read it too)))

Geez, come on....)))))

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834

Zet:

Geez, you're really something....)))))

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834

Search in this forum is dead, I typed it in and got nothing)))

Crunch is making fun of it there as well))):

xrust 13.02.2011 00:40

I think that the most effective and correct way to proceed will be if dear Yusufhoja, will put his predictions so to speak in real time here in this thread: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/33000, there and find followers, if anything

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page5

strangerr:

Yes, the forum search is dead, I typed it in and the answer is silence))))

I click on "topic list" ( in the top left corner) and visually see the names of forum threads...))))))))))))))))))))))))

By the way, while the card is being played up.....