EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1695

I'm looking at these call points and made one rule that one should not pay attention to their number, sometimes it happens that, say, like on Friday put 9 sold 197, ie larger volume does not play any role, maybe it does, but not always, and therefore one should not rely on it. These lines are not bad support and resistance levels, so work with your TS, look out for them.

Vlad72:
I'm looking at these call points and made one rule that one should not pay attention to their number, sometimes it happens that, say, like on Friday put 9 sold 197, ie larger volume does not play any role, maybe it does, but not always, and therefore one should not rely on it. These lines are not bad support and resistance levels, so work with your TS, look out for them.

Only they cannot be used as a guide, they cannot be used for trading, but if such a thing appears near the level in your TS, then ....

The US economy enters the new year with momentum, although conditions remain difficult at the moment. This is the opinion of William Dudley of the Fed-New York.

"We believe there are now conditions for ... faster economic growth in 2011 and in 2012," the Fed spokesman said.

"In terms of the Fed's dual objective of achieving the highest level of employment with price stability, the current situation remains unsatisfactory," Dudley said. - "The period of weakness is over and the risk of a renewed recession has declined, but the economy still faces challenges from the aftermath of the financial crisis, the housing market situation and high unemployment.

However, Dudley added: "We seem to be heading in the right direction now."

"Stronger economic growth, a sustained reduction in spare capacity in the economy and continued resilience in inflation expectations should slowly turn the recent decline in core inflation in the opposite direction," Dudley said. - Inflation was quite low in the second half of 2010, but we believe it has then reached a cycle low."

These comments by Dudley were contained in the text of the speech he made in New York on Monday. In that speech he assessed the economic situation in the region and lending. Dudley was not explicit about the outlook for monetary policy. His statements do not contradict other Fed officials, who expect a slow economic recovery this year and a gradual decline in the unemployment rate.

Vlad72:
I look at these kohl puts and I made one thing: do not pay attention to their number, sometimes, let's say, like on Friday put 9 has sold a 197, i.e., more volume does not play any role, maybe, but not always, so do not rely on it. These lines are not bad support and resistance levels, so work with your TS, look out for them.

I have been looking at those put and putts, and I've found a pattern that you should not pay attention to the number of put and putts, but it happens that, for example, on Friday, put 9 sold a 197 call.

Now 434 what exactly does it mean, please explain.

Monday is a tough day - the price is not stable - we have to wait for the closing of the american market

from above, the near misses are down by 15 points

Chester:

Exactly, these levels are just levels that show the partly chaotic dynamics of the price/time process, so it is difficult to squeeze the maximum out of them, but it seems reasonable to look at them like the multiplication table on the green notebooks.

Now 434 what exactly does it mean please explain

I don't know what that means, it's a supposed turning point and that's all.

and another observation, the bigger the volume in the numbers, the more the price tends to go there to reverse

Vlad72:
and how do i know what it means, it's a supposed turnaround point and that's all

I see. Thank you, Vladislav.

March 11th Summit meeting

Strangerr on this date grandfathers say something? )))

Chester:

I see. Thank you, Vladislav.

March 11 Summit meeting

Strangerr on this date are the grandfathers saying anything? )))

I haven't looked that far yet)))

Margaret, what was it Obama was saying?

strangerr:

I haven't looked that far yet)))

Margaret, what was Obama saying?

Same thing he said on Saturday.

U.S. President Barack Obama said Saturday that a budget blueprint he plans to unveil on Monday would help the government (whose annual deficit averages $1 trillion) begin to "live within its means," the NY Times reported over the weekend.

According to the draft budget for 2012, the deficit this year should reach an all-time high of $1.6 trillion. - the highest on record, as the extension of tax breaks in December has already cut into federal revenues, the WSJ noted. Last month, the Congressional Budget Committee projected that the deficit would reach $1.48 trillion from $1.3 trillion a year earlier.

Another WSJ article suggests that U.S. economic growth this year should reach its highest level since 2003, thanks in part to higher spending by consumers and companies. Many economists have raised their forecasts as recent figures reflect an increase in willingness to buy.