EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1678

strangerr:
The weather is yoga bama, wind at least 30 metres and snow, the last time I saw anything like it was above the Arctic Circle.
Yeah, it's the same here)))

strangerr:

Margaret, does looking at this still bring thoughts of "up"?

Looking at it, that's what everyone thinks. And I'm not saying there will be an increase. All the FAs and TAs are pointing to a fall, but the market lacks logic, it is chaotic... You have to renew the top before you have a good fall. We are not talking about 1.42 but just above 1.3861.

A bullish wolf is being drawn on the daily chart. So, on Monday we may go to 1.34, then till 17-18.02.2011 go north to 1.39-1.4.

Here is what the other index is drawing on the H1.

An entry into the rectangle 1.3504-1.3328 and then up to 1.39-1.4.

torgus:

A bullish wolf is being drawn on the daily chart. So, on Monday we may go to 1.34, then till 17-18.02.2011 go north to 1.39-1.4.

Here is what the other index is drawing on the H1.

An entry into the rectangle 1.3504-1.3328 and then up to 1.39-1.4.

The wolf is a bit of a stretch, you can't tell from it, you can see the inconsistencies

voinG:

the wolf is a little bit stretched, you can not understand it, you can see the discrepancies.

The wolf is great, only the 5 has not worked out there yet.

Target of the 5th wave=1.3464, the low is 1.3497, 33pp did not reach it, if from here up, then 1.3910-33=1.3877.

strangerr:

The Wolf is excellent, only the 5th has not worked there yet.

The aim of the 5th wave is 1.3464, the low is 1.3497, 33пп have not reached it, if it goes up from here, then 1.3910-33=1.3877.

it is sloppy, because it didn't reach the 5th point, if we go down to 3464, it will be sloppy again, in a word, the price and the time did not coincide, so it is sloppy.

margaret:
Looking at it everyone thinks so. And I'm not saying there will be a rise. All the FA and TA are pointing to a fall, but the market lacks logic, it's chaotic... You have to renew the top before you have a good fall. We are not talking about 1.42 but just above 1.3861.

I'll back Margarinka up with wolf-draggers on Stranger's gannotchkes

)))

voinG:

It's not as crooked as the 5th point, if we go down to 3464, it will be crooked again, so the price and time didn't match, which is why it's not as crooked.

Woolf himself did not really believe in the relationship between his model and time, and he took it easy, as he wrote in his book.

I'll lay out my thoughts on the week ahead... So what we have at the beginning of next week(H1):

The price has come to the end of the trend line 1 . Therefore, the targets 1.3609, 1.3735 and 1.3856 are outlined in case the price breaks through the trendline 1, i.e. if the price goes up. The touch of the trendline 2 will give us additional targets against the down trend - they are not defined yet, till the price reached the trendline 2.

In case there is a bounce from trend 1 we will go down to the percentage targets

Either way, a bounce from trend 1 or 2 takes us to the trend targets in these two patterns.

Н4

On the 4h chart we also see a downtrend pattern with both up-trend and counter-trend targets... If the trend level is 1.315, if it penetrates the trend line, the price may easily reach 1.386, or even 1.41, which is doubtful ... It's too far to the target... Most likely, in the coming week the euro will move between the two lines going down (idiotically written :) )

again down from Friday there is still an unfilled put at 1.3506 (353)... and the nearest good call is up at 1..3572 (503)... it is possible that the options situation will continue as the price is in the area of selling interest - Call/Put ratio= 0.5

I like to give names to small price movements, so, humorous wanderlust for a day or two or three....)))) Everyone, off to the airport....))))