EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1663

evbut:

but in the front, for some reason, a new put is formed at the level of 1.3475...
torgus (an expert on puts and calls) - can you explain what it could mean?

if you mean Put 166, it is a put which is not yet active and does not make money, if we get to it, it will be an additional support to the downside movement (as I see it :))

strangerr:

Is it like with the real ones?
Yes

margaret:
Yes

? I didn't realise that yes))) We don't have pictures drawn either)))

strangerr:

? I didn't realise that yes))) Our pictures are not drawn either))))

I mean, there were about 30 of us there every day. I mean, there were about 30 of us there every day and we all had our own TS, our own opinion and assumption. We all discussed it together, weighed the pros and cons and made a decision.

All of this was done without any correspondence or copying. We made corrections for the moment, and if we had any doubts, an analyst sat next to us and gave us orientation and corrected some actions.

Garabala:
If you mean Put 166, it is a put which is not yet active and does not make money, but if we get to it, it will be an additional support to the downward movement (that's how I understand it :))
Do you think that the Euro (only using this indicator) will go under 1.3475? Now on the way up is a 122 putt.)

evbut:
do you think that the EUR (if we look only at this indicator) will fall below 1.3475?

Yes, it turns out that there is another Put 122 active, that's what is keeping the price from rising right now

Garabala:

Yeah, that's right, there's another Put 122 active there, that's what's keeping the price from going up now

So, it's partly a predictor, isn't it? )) funny... I'll test it for a month...

margaret:

I mean, there were about 30 of us there every day. We were there every day with about 30 of us, each with a different TC, an opinion and an assumption. We all discussed together, weighed the pros and cons and made a decision.

All of this happened without any correspondence or copying. We made corrections for the moment, and if we had any doubts, an analyst sat next to us and gave us orientation and corrected some actions.

A really helpful analyst is something I would like to see)))

Tantric, are you calm about the fate of the pound yet?)))

evbut:
So this tool is partly a predictor? )) funny... I'll try it out for a month...

If you sit on the demo, the information will be delayed.

but otherwise it shows the market sentiment very well))