EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1635

strangerr:

I'll wait and see. 6:00 p.m. Moscow. and we'll see.

You're right, but I'll be in that time if I'm lucky enough to get in or catch a stop or the price will just come up to the right mark at that time....)))))

The Americans are floating 100 year government bonds......)))))) I can't afford it....))))))))

Zet:

You're right, but I will, if I'm lucky, be refilling or catching a stop or the price at that time just coming up to the right mark....)))))

Americans are floating 100-year government bonds......)))))) I can't afford it....))))))))

The search for the grail continues)))

http://forum.goodservice.su/forum-32-indikatory/thread-2680-esaz-indikator-predskazatel/page-125.html

It's a shame Elise is missing, maybe she can give me some pointers on the grail.

There was no point in marking it out, the red lines show my hopes and expectations for the euro-dollar on M5.

Zet:

No point in marking it out, the red lines show my hopes and expectations for the euro-dollar on M5.

Do not draw higher, at 1.3675 is my sell)))

strangerr:

Don't draw higher than that, 1.3675 is my sell)))

Sorry....))))) I won't...)))))

Give me a magic pencil and I'll draw reversal levels for you wherever you say....))))

At 1.3562, the call rose to 21.

Zet:

Sorry....))))) I won't...)))))

Give me a magic pencil and I'll draw spread levels for you wherever you say....))))

It's Alex_M from that thread)))

strangerr:

It's Alex_M from that thread)))

Alex_M is not Niroba by any chance?

Zet:

Alex_M is not Niroba by any chance?

Nah, he's got the roof all right)))

This is what I got from his constructions:

He's about the same:

strangerr:

Nah, this one's got a roof all right)))

This is what I got from his constructions:

Your education must be in the exact sciences?