EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1627

Ah, how the gold has ripped up!!!

No predictions for today, chattering.

chepikds:

One moose is enough to survive the winter))))

Gold is suspiciously standing still, increasing the downside risk, I'm on the plus side anyway, even if it runs down :))))

Give me the gold))))

torgus:
No predictions for today, chattering.

Correlation is up but seems to be coming to an end.

.......Although Chinese New Year celebrations are still ongoing today (tomorrow is the first working day after the week-long holiday), the euro can't complain about poor demand during the Asian session.........

.......The EURUSD rally started last night after an aggressive speech by ECB representative Mersch. Mersch said that if the European Central Bank is convinced that rising inflation in the eurozone is not a temporary phenomenon, it will go ahead with a rate hike even before excess liquidity is pumped out of the economy.......

Zet:

.......Although Chinese New Year celebrations are still ongoing today (tomorrow is the first working day after the week-long holiday), the euro can't complain about poor demand during the Asian session.........

.......The EURUSD rally started last night after an aggressive speech by ECB representative Mersch. Mersch said that if the European Central Bank is convinced that rising inflation in the Eurozone is not a temporary phenomenon, it will go ahead with a rate hike even before excess liquidity is pumped out of the economy.......

They have already squeezed all they can out of promises, only action will help them next.

I will try to make a prediction on the Americas.

At 1.3665 there is a put 4. At 1.3570 there is a call 1.

There should be a drop to 1.3573, if at this level, put 41 will perform, then it may drop to 1.3527 - put 71 will perform,

then we cross the 1.35 boundary.

At 1.3714 there is a put 7.

If the call 13 at 1.3635 takes place, it may go up to 1.3706.

Volumes are negative deltas.

Zet:

.......Although Chinese New Year celebrations are still underway today (tomorrow is the first working day after the week-long holiday), the euro can't complain about poor demand during the Asian session.........

.......The EURUSD rally started last night after an aggressive speech by ECB representative Mersch. Mersch said that if the European Central Bank is convinced that rising inflation in the eurozone is not a temporary phenomenon, it will go ahead with a rate hike even before excess liquidity is pumped out of the economy.......

This news worked itself out yesterday (I mean Mersch's speech). The next guiding news is the US Treasury bond auction.

margaret:
This news worked itself out yesterday (I mean Mersh's performance). The next guiding news is the US treasury bond auction.

I know... )))), but important intention That determines the next move.

The auction is great, but unfortunately a day or two has been lent out and the trend has gone its way....)))) By the way, when is the auction?