EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1619

Now we will have a small pullback and go up, the main thing is to close above 1.3560 this hour

nikelodeon:
Now we will have a small pullback and go up, the main thing is to close above 1.3560 this hour

Why this hour? Smoke it, guys, the move will be boring))))

EUR M15 (current view)

blue/red=30/70

The euro is going to go down. Unyz.

We are looking at volumes and delta.

All red (delta).

Alexsandr76:
M15 EUR (current opinion)

blue/red=30/70

Don't know, I've marked the move as a 5-3-5-3-5 impulse. The set of waves is complete. There should necessarily be its correction, I don't know, anything is possible though, but a move down is unlikely right now.

Although opinion is subjective, but VA rules, are rules.

Doesn't seem to be closing, so no buy signal yet... smoke....-most likely until morning

Zet:

I don't know, I marked the movement as a 5-3-5-3-5 impulse. The set of waves is complete. There should necessarily be its correction, I do not know, however anything is possible, but now the downward movement is unlikely.

Although opinion is subjective, but VA rules, there are rules.

At the moment there are 7 waves from the high...

Zet:

Hello. Your opinion in more detail, if possible.
Hello! (I'm tired of drawing...50/50...too lazy to read...). The Eur has been rising and falling for 3 months (November, December, January), all with acceleration and excitement - in short, psychosis. The economy may not change anything in a quarter, even 1 - 1,5%. The Euro is a pocket currency and it does not have trends and an economy. It is just chasing the money (orders) and it will go further at 1.45 - 1.29, maybe even lower, but not by much. The movements are without reversal (only mini-corrections) - this is against the marts (I think forty percent in the marts). Under the euro is the daily trend (inclined ^) and the actual meeting level at 1.3380 - 1.34 will break through the next 1.32, and 1.30.

Alexsandr76:
at the current moment from the high 7 waves...

It is not clear from which high and what 7 waves? However, I understand that you are calculating according to Nealley's methodology. I will still stick to my opinion...)))

Tantrik:
Hello! (I'm tired of drawing...50/50...too lazy to read...). The Eur has been rising and falling for 3 months (November, December, January), all with acceleration and excitement - in short, psychosis. The economy may not change anything in a quarter, even 1 - 1,5%. The Euro is a pocket currency and it does not have trends and an economy. It is just chasing the money (orders) and it will go further at 1.45 - 1.29, maybe even lower, but not by much. The movements are without reversal (only mini-corrections) - this is against the marts (I think forty percent in the marts). Under the euro is the daily trend (inclined ^) and the actual meeting level at 1.3380 - 1.34 will break then the next 1.32, and 1.30.

Position understood, thank you.