EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1616

oleniknik:

Murray's count is different for everyone .....

it can be assumed how .... will be and what will happen .... it is always necessary to have a plan of action both ways ... indicators on .... you can see where the price goes .... only the bars on another chart with periods of 8 -80 - 180 ... price reacts to them for some reason .... picked it up ... and the close price of the candlestick is important .... green bead with a period of 1 to close ... plus two candlesticks with the same period for high and low... just to the point of screaming ... not all movement is taken .... but the main thing is to make a profit not to lose ... and the catching of tops is all fantasy ...

If we look at the macaroni and macaroni it's obvious that the EUR is losing too much ( blue curve ) and USD is being unwillingly bought ( green curve ) at 4 o'clock

agreed to .... - you can guess how it's gonna be .... and will be like .... it is always necessary to have a plan of action both ways ...

Murray, my p=200 - ...market direction may change 20 times in February, the main thing is to take at least a part of it...

Zet:

Let's have a "fun". I've closed the sells into a buy yet. Got time....)))) See the stump of the euro-dollar chart for M1 time. Plotted the structure of the last wave of momentum and expecting bulls. Now we are in the 4th wave. At 6pm. Moscow news is coming out. It's 16:00 on the chart. Let's see what happens... )))))

So you see it by technique and you just take the news into account, I too see a level at 1.3509 and a bounce from it at least to 1.3572. and Margaret will tell you that news is not FA, you know how much data she watches a day))))))))))))))

And gold is jiggity-jiggity-jiggity))))

Dim_As_Int:

agreed at .... - it can be assumed how .... will be and will be as it will be .... one should always have a plan of action both ways ...

Murray I have p=200 - ...market direction can change 20 times during February - the main thing is to take at least part of the movement ...

strangerr - aha anything is possible - let's see what they draw

strangerr:

but not right now .... everything is so nicely set up to go down .... and you are aiming upwards :-)

All gone again))) Who thinks what?

oleniknik:

but not right now .... everything is so nicely set up to go down .... and you are aiming upwards :-)

And that's usually what happens when you don't even expect it)))

strangerr:
All gone again))) Who thinks what?
I got a call from DC where I used to register my demo, last week I got a call from two more... What is it about?

Temnyj:
I got a call from the DC where I used to register my demo, and two more last week... What is this about?

They want your grandbabies, they are waiting and hoping)))

strangerr:

They want your grandmothers, they wait and hope)))
I figured there are fewer and fewer suckers who give their grannies to them, so they're bringing up old profiles - pretty much the same thing))))