EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1571

The put volume is growing faster than the call volume. The put is already at 154.

The putt is already 189.

torgus:

The putt is already 189.

At least explain what it all means, otherwise it looks more like a live broadcast of the Dynamo (Minsk) vs Dynamo (Kyiv) match

It follows that at this point.

The strength of the resistance, i.e., the put option in the volume of 189, priced at 1.3762, is increasing faster than the strength of the call support in the volume of 231, priced at 1.3722.

When the put volume exceeds the call volume, the call support will be broken. And the price will collapse to the next call support in volume 202 at 1.3634.

If the put volume does not exceed the call volume, it will start breaking through put resistance at 189 at 1.3762 and price will move up towards 1.3812.

Above the 189 put is an unexercised call 130 at 1.3764.

torgus:

So Call is a buy and Put is a sell? I just don't understand about profits, and if they suddenly become unprofitable, do they change colour?

Temnyj:
So Call is buying and Put is selling? I just don't understand about the profit, and if they suddenly become unprofitable, do they change colour?

Yes.

Go to this site.

torgus:

Does it help you?

-DEN-:
Does it help you?

It's interesting to see the struggle and the possible change in trend.

Also understand where the rise and fall of a currency pair comes from.

torgus:

Yes.

Go to this website

5 minutes or minutes, small numbers mean that the option is already in the past, i.e. it has already been exercised

That's good good for you, I've been staring for half a year and am so sick of watching people drain(make) their money.