EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1563

Isn't that an ending figure of head and shoulders?

I still don't understand where the goals are shown in this software, and also tell me where I can read about the models or what it shows

kaln82:
I still don't understand where the goals are shown in this software, and also tell me where I can read about the models or what it shows
Look up adverse tactics, it's a good read.

kaln82:
target-target, http://theignatpost.ru/magazine/index.php?mlid=998

"2. what Tactica Adversa is like.

Apart from Tactica Adversa, there are two relatively strongly developed approaches to technical analysis:

1) "Classical" technical analysis, which looks at patterns, patterns that form on charts in isolation
2) "Elliott Wave Theory" which looks at essentially the same patterns in sequence and interaction.

Interestingly, most of the same patterns are dealt with in Tactica Adversa, but Tactica Adversa allows, using special geometric constructions, to extract more useful information from the same shapes. These patterns are called Patterns in Tactica Ad versa terminology."-Taken from the article at the link.

I wonder if the author has taken on too much by constructing the sentence in this way.

Temnyj:
"2. what Tactica Adversa is like.

Besides Tactica Adversa, there are two relatively strongly developed approaches to technical analysis that are common knowledge:

1) "Classical" technical analysis, which looks at patterns, patterns that form on charts individually
2) "Elliott Wave Theory" which looks at essentially the same patterns in sequence and interaction.

Interestingly, most of the same patterns are dealt with in Tactica Adversa, but Tactica Adversa allows, using special geometric constructions, to extract more useful information from the same shapes. These patterns are called Patterns in Tactica Ad versa terminology."-Taken from the article at the link.

I wonder if the author has taken on too much by constructing the sentence in this way.

Well, you need to study this tactic in detail, but what can you say, maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. On the other hand, some people have a single waving machine on the chart, while others don't even get the "Christmas tree".

strangerr 31.01.2011 14:06

What are your dates highlighted above there posts?

Are they reversals or what?

14.02 and 4.02 I spotted))))

Thanks.

strangerr:

Well, you need to study this tactic in detail, but you can tell if it's working or not. On the other hand, some people have a single wand on the chart, while others don't even get the "Christmas tree".
I've read the work of multipoint (that's how the creators of TA have dubbed themselves, and I use something in my work) and it is not an original idea. They use what has already been written and presented by others, but with a little bit of their own interpretation. The program does not build the model correctly, the last screenshot of the Economist does not show the rule of no intersection of the 2 and 4 bars. And where they also say that "all the models with crossovers of candlestick bodies are trend continuation models" and the widening model is shown, which is a reversal model, as I understand it.

ruslan67:

strangerr 31.01.2011 14:06

What are your dates highlighted above there posts?

Are they reversals or what?

14.02 and 4.02 I spotted))))

Thanks.

Dates where a correction or reversal is possible, but I prefer 11.02))