EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1554

odiseif:
everyone .... today with this is the end of the move .scalp lovers go in both directions

scalp... tonight.... friday.... isn't that a little rough? what if it hangs and gaps on monday)))

better to open one account with different brokerage companies, leverage 1:500 and open at maximum in different directions when the market closes, the gap on monday will show where to take profit))

chepikds:

scalp... tonight.... friday.... Isn't it a bit tight? what if it hangs and gaps on monday)))

better to open one account in different brokerage companies, leverage 1:500 and at the close to open in different directions to the maximum, the gap on Monday will show where to take profit))

i gave the recommendation to thrill seekers )) although i don't mind catching a few pips on the rebound either

Kitsan:

What Ebipet??? The analysts are getting completely delusional. ))))

Looks like pure profit taking as Friday is the end of the week and month.

Look at oil and gold, the cartoons are getting nervous...

chepikds:
It seems that many were playing for promotion, waiting for a hairpin or another divorce :)))) pigs, in other words :)))) they were sliced to pieces today :)))
It seems to me that the EUR just overheated, that is why the fall is so powerful, however, we have one more key level 1.3755! As Strueger would say: everything that is below 1.3755 - sell, above - buy))))
Where do you see a powerful fall ... this is nothing if only 300p flew that's powerful!

this was the picture this morning, yesterday's novelty

ernst:

Look at oil and gold, the cartoons are nervous...

What about oil? WTI goes up, gold goes up, bad US GDP. Eurobucks is supposed to go up, but there is no way without that correction, imho.

VJRTUOS:
Where do you see a powerful drop ... this is bullshit ... if 300 pips flew over that's powerful!
I agree ... 150 pips is the norm for this pair ... if it was twice this much, you could say it was a powerful drop ...

Ekonom:

this was the picture this morning, yesterday's novelty

This target dog draws almost exactly according to Gunn.

odiseif:
I agree ...150 pips is the norm for this pair ...but if it were twice as much, one could say it's a strong fall .
Like the 11.08.10

odiseif:
all .... today with that and the traffic ends .scalp enthusiasts go both ways

All positions on all pairs closed (total plus 30%) on Monday to watch and no more drawdowns! On gold the net raked +++ with a large mesh! Good luck to all!