EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1552

But now the appetite for risk has quite definitely gone out of the markets.

>It all seems to have started, hard to imagine, with Tunisia, a country more associated with cheap tours than with riots over expensive food. The riots have succeeded not only in toppling the country's government, but also in passing the baton to Egypt and creating political tension across the region.

>The demonstrators not only focused the world's attention on the recent steady rise in food prices /the price of wheat reached a two-and-a-half year high and the wholesale price of sugar hit a 30-year high/, but also instilled fear of what might happen if the region's oil-producing governments were to go next.

gold went up beautifully by 25 quid))

margaret:
January 28. /Dow Jones/. Amid spreading fears of public unrest in Egypt, the euro took a major hit. The euro fell to session lows against the US dollar, the Swiss franc and fell 1.5% against the Japanese yen. Don't expect this to be the end of the fall, especially given the euro's recent rise. The uncertainty ahead of the weekend and the end of the month will provoke profit taking and a transfer of funds to assets considered less risky.

So no one doubted that the Euro fell because of the turmoil in Egypt, it is also in their alliance)))

I would hang these analysts on poles along the road with a sign on their chest with these predictions and explanations written on it. No, that won't work, you have to hang them for I....)))

margaret:
28 January. /Dow Jones/. The euro took a major hit amid spreading fears of civil unrest in Egypt. The euro fell to session lows against the US dollar, Swiss franc and was down 1.5% against the Japanese yen. Don't expect this to be the end of the fall, especially given the euro's recent rise. The uncertainty ahead of the weekend and the end of the month will provoke profit taking and a transfer of funds to assets considered less risky.

That's why the yen and franc are being dumped. I see. So it's not down at all because of the quid))))

strangerr:

So no one doubted that the euro fell because of the unrest in Egypt, it's in their union too)))

I would hang these analysts on poles along the road with a sign on their chest with these predictions and explanations written on it. No, you can't, you have to hang them for I....)))

2011.01.28 18:52:32 *Euro fell, dropped below the 112 yen level amid fears over Egypt

strangerr:

So no one doubted that the euro fell because of the unrest in Egypt, it's in their union too)))

I would hang these analysts on poles along the road with a sign on their chest with these predictions and explanations written on it. No, you can't, you have to hang them for I....)))

the earth is full of rumours! when it clicked, it must have gone down at some point.

margaret:
2011.01.28 18:52:32 *Euro fell, dipped below 112 yen amid fears over Egypt

Did it also fall to 106 earlier because of Egypt?))) This is all nonsense.

margaret:
2011.01.28 18:52:32 *Euro fell, dipped below 112 yen amid fears over Egypt

And at the same time speech

2011.01.28 18:49:07 *Merkel: We will defend the euro, keep it stable

margaret:

And at the same time a speech

the only question is, at what level?

margaret:

And at the same time a speech

What else can she say? Women should not be allowed beyond the kitchen, the same Germans were right, only they forgot their own proverbs.