EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1551

A new downwards momentum has started to form )))) If it kicks in, it will roll even further ))))

strangerr:

1st target 1.3480-1.35.

Preferably today))))))

No, not that far yet...ah ah ah ah ah

I want to go one more time then 1.3718...and from there we go to 1.269 ))))))

heh...100 post...

Next support 1.3580

I can't understand why USD/JPY and USD/CHF don't want to go up.

strangerr:

1st target is 1.3480-1.35.

on the daily I have the first target level of 1.3588. the second is 1.3484 (lilac fibs). the blue lines are the hourly targets. The 1.3484 hourly level coincides with the daily level.

evbut:

on the daily I have the first target level of 1.3588. the second is 1.3484 (lilac fibs). the blue lines are the hourly targets. The 1.3484 hourly level coincides with the daily level.

Those targets and levels I wrote are not from me, they are from grandpa:)))

Nice move on the old rays.

ernst:
I can't understand why USD/JPY and USD/CHF don't want to go up.
the EUR is going down today and has nothing in common with the yen or the CHF ...look at the charts ...everyone is going against the EUR ...it is flat on the others

odiseif:
the eu is going down today and has nothing in common with the yen or the franc ...look at the charts ...all are going against the eu ...so it's flat on the others

I think it is the only one that is fucked up))))

28 January. /Dow Jones/. The euro took a major hit amid spreading fears of civil unrest in Egypt. The euro fell to session lows against the US dollar, Swiss franc and was down 1.5% against the Japanese yen. Don't expect this to be the end of the fall, especially given the euro's recent rise. The uncertainty ahead of the weekend and the end of the month will provoke profit taking and a transfer of funds to assets considered less risky.