EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1505

IgorM:

a collapse is impossible as the whole market will collapse then - all 8 currencies are in one team ;)

In any case, it is better to go against the trend now rather than at the very end to jump in a deceleration train - in any case after going up we will go down - if only to know when )))))

From 1.3630 to 1.37 - the channel and the trend zone, if the price goes up, there is no resistance (and when it reverses it will make a reversal :))

Tantrik:
From 1.3630 to 1.37, the zone of channels and the trend, if it goes upwards, then there is no resistance (and when it reverses, it will draw a reversal :))

I see/know/have created an indicator/2nd day of testing ;)

I would also like to create a price speed indicator, and then you could look for intraday profit=trade both ways ;)

Tantrik:
From 1.3630 to 1.37 channel and trend zone, if it goes up, there is no more resistance (and when it turns around, it draws a reversal :))
Rains on H4, plus divergence on MAKD, plus rickshaw on D1, is it not enough ?

xoxol:
You guys surprise me. The market is not even hinting at a U-turn yet.

hints:

Looks like people are settling in with a stop of 1.38

Taken from The Ignat Post #159

1,190 dollars in 24 hours ) Eurodollar is run down )

Fed rate announcement this week on Wednesday, forecast at the same level. Unresolved US government debt issue + speculation on ECB rate hike + breakdown of 1.3700 target on the daily will give a strong signal for the bulls. But a pullback to 1.3500 is possible?

ernst:
Fed rate announcement this week on Wednesday, forecast at the same level. Unresolved US government debt issue + speculation on ECB rate hike + breakdown of 1.3700 target on the daily will give a strong signal to the bulls. But a pullback to 1.3500 is possible?

A pullback is in the long term. But the perspective is far. I think in a month or two. In the meantime, it will grow with a target of 1.3750

kamik:
1,190 dollars in 24 hours ) Eurodollar is run down )

In 24 hours)))))) imagine how much you made in the last year))))