EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1502

margaret:
Yes, that's what I once heard about DC removing arrows.

Or rather kills with them)))

How fast the stock markets are soaring

2011.01.24 18:30:54

*DJIA: +72.62 points to 11944.46 points

Zet:

Extended ( Wave Extension ) ......))))))))))
Zet, do you use ELWAVE, what do you think of it?

Zet:

Elongated ( Wave lengthening ) ......))))))))))
Lengthening in a wave would be 90% probability, and I mean the fifth wave could be 161.8% of the first :)

Ekonom:
Zet, do you use ELWAVE, what do you think of it?

Tried it a long time ago, it's fine, but you yourself, as a worrier, will make fewer mistakes than she will.

I don't know, I've talked to a lot of people here and abroad and they all say manual markings are the most reliable. RIGHT of markings.

There you go...))))

rensbit:
Lengthening in a wave would be 90% likely, and I mean the fifth wave could be 161.8% of the first wave :)

I don't mind. The main thing is that you started using the terminology correctly (Elongation instead of stretching). Just say thank you and don't need to prove anything to me. I know a bit about this issue myself and what to expect I know.....))))))))))

Zet:

I don't mind. The main thing is that you started using the terminology correctly (Elongation instead of stretching). Just say thank you and don't need to prove anything to me. I know a bit about this issue myself and what to expect I know.....))))))))))

Check out this dude, LSN.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=4428&p=356512&viewfull=1#post356512

Zet:

I don't mind. The main thing is that you have started to use the terminology correctly (Elongation instead of stretching). Just say thank you and don't need to prove anything to me. I know a bit about this issue myself and what to expect I know.....))))))))))
I won't argue, stretching (stretched) ("Elliot's Wave Principle" Frost, Prekter - page 33). Different authors, different terminology (so as not to be totally plagiarised), but the meaning is the same.

H1 ))) On the alligator the lines are split )))) The fight will be 1.36814 and 1.35399 ))))) Where will it hit, and there we will go ))))

It's the usual nonsense that's swarming the internet. It has nothing to do with wave analysis. He doesn't even know the basics ( notation of markup) doesn't assume what shape is forming to use the rules, etc. Don't go there....))))) If you want, I can send you the link to Prektor's site. You will learn a lot of interesting things, but you have to pay to enter and know English.