EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1487

tara:

Zet, glad for your participation.

I only disagree regarding the start of the week.

I am pleased that you have not forgotten that I exist and that there is an opportunity to communicate with someone I like... ))))))))

You know, it is difficult to determine the pivot point.

Of course one can speculate on the reasonableness of such an assumption, but it is only speculation, not certainty. If I were confident, I would have been on the financial and professional Olympus long ago, and so....))))) a small speculator...)))).

Let's see, maybe you are right.

Regards.

chepikds:

The market starts with Japan and Oceania opening on Sunday, in my opinion these are the real quotes.

you can and even should! The market is supposed to be open on weekends too, people are buying and selling all sorts of commodities, currencies etc. only the big banks are not working, so I think skipping the weekend distorts the real picture and one should pay attention to the weekend quotes.

Very distorting, I have a problem with plotting due to missing weekends on the chart (not quotes, but time), someone posted a script or indicator that adds weekends to the chart in MT, I downloaded it, but can't remember where(((

Zet:

I, assume that the move upwards is not over, before a major correction. According to my calculations, there are a few bullish throws missing. I expect price to rise for the first few days of the week and then we will see.

I expect a correction to 1.3572, may be a little bit lower, to the red trend line and increase continuation to 1.38.

Zat, were you at the wave trainings?)))

strangerr:

Very distorting, I have a problem with plotting because there are no days off on the chart (not quotes, but time), someone posted a script or indicator that adds days off to the chart in MT, I downloaded it, but I don't remember where((((
I use this one: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7559

chepikds:
I use this one: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7559

Thank you.

strangerr:

Zat, you're on a refresher course waveguide disappeared?)))

:))) Hello, left "small motherland" and moved to a new place of residence, getting settled in.......)))))

This could be the case. The maximum of 1.39 will be reached by the 23rd of February

On the day, however, the picture is different

The nearest target is 1.383. But I am not too attuned to the targets, the market will show when it is going to change direction

evbut:

This could be the case. The maximum of 1.39 will be reached by the 23rd of February

On the day, however, the picture is different

Interesting... Very interesting the accuracy of the prediction.... If it is, you're just a guru...