EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1467

93408:

Not if it's B.Williams... But it's about to have a signal - zero line crossing on AO... AC is already green, at 1.3490 fractal...

So what? ))) And the bottom indicator should show 4 consecutive histograms of different colours, completely under the red zone of alligator)))) That will be a signal to buy)))) And fractals, AO and AC are only for filling, if one really wants it))))

artikul:

On H1 down unambiguously ))))
Yes I see already 1.3353 first target second 1.329

The devil is on the Zelander)))

EUR/CHF sell now at 1.3028 TP 1.2980. Tantrik can't keep up with you)))))))))

artikul:
So? ))) )))) I need to have the bottom indicator show 4 consecutive bargraphs of different colours, all under the red alligator zone)))). That will be a signal to buy )))) And fractals, AO and AC are only for filling, if one really wants it))))

I do not argue ;). I see that the Euro is tossing all the day long, deciding which side is more profitable. Especially since in winter to the north.... brrr... cold. And in order to go south one should gather more reindeer, i.e. moose... so as not to starve )))))))

What's the wonder indicator with the multi-coloured bar graphs? ;)

It's a nice lick, didn't even notice, not going in again, a very volatile pair...

93408:

What's the miracle indicator with the multi-coloured bar graphs? ;)

It's primitive)))) I posted it in one thread and got a lot of skepticism )))) People do not trust tick volumes, everyone works only with price )))) Maybe it will do you good)))) But it's a light parody on the subject BW MFI)))
Files:
itrend.mq4  4 kb

artikul:
Yes primitive )))) I posted it in one thread and found much skepticism )))) People do not trust tick volume, all work only with the price )))) Maybe it will do you good)))) But it's a light parody on the subject BW MFI)))

I'll see if I can use it.

artikul:

H1 is definitely down )))))

Exactly X1 is up so far ))))

Helex:

That's just X1 up for now ))))

Let it be up )))) I'm hanging out on the franco-bucks anyway )))