EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1460

darka7:
Keep up the good work... I've almost worked out the system. When strangerr says buoy, I go to the sel and vice versa and it works. :)))))
And when it doesn't work? Want to share a very profitable worked system? Not much worse, even better.

Temnyj:
Would you like to share a very profitable system? It's just as good, even better.
I want it too!!! ))

Temnyj:
And when it doesn't work? Would you like to share a very profitable proven system? Not much worse, even better.
Then the SL will work.

chepikds:

Some recent posts show who has come to this thread for freebies and who is thinking with his head and sharing his thoughts :)))

I would share, but I have problems with the Russian language.

chepikds:
I want one too!!! ))
the offer was only for darka7. alas.

Temnyj:
And when it doesn't work? Would you like to share a very profitable proven system? Not much worse, even better.
Probably not very profitable if you want to share:))) But it would be interesting to hear what kind of system it is.

On the daily and weekly charts everything points to growth, but on the H4 a bearish divergence is suspicious, but it's not going down either, it's b/w.

Temnyj:
The offer was for darka7 only. Alas.
And here I thought I was getting a grail((((

darka7:
I would share, but I have problems with the Russian language.
There are several ways to share your opinion without using the language, the simplest one is to specify the target, the language of mathematics, or to post a screen with a graphical or any other construction and possible future developments. But if you are a fundamentalist, it will be more difficult))

darka7:
Probably not very profitable if you want to share:))) But it would be interesting to hear what kind of system.

Still interesting ))))

The first thing to do is to open a demo and take a sheet of paper with a pencil (or pen).

After that, look: you are on the plus side - give yourself a plus sign, go down - give yourself a minus sign.

And so we do a sample of at least 100 positions...

Then we look: if most of the profit is positive, then risk management, s/l, t/s and good luck is on your side.

If the majority of negatives, then it is more complicated: first, open on the demo, and then on the real side in the opposite direction.

And don't forget about periodic optimisation.