EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1452

odiseif:
Oh .... "Hello all" should have been said first, before upsetting the level of those stuck in sales.

I don't really care, the higher it will go, the more I will earn on it, the main thing is math + knowledge of economics, and the rest is technical. I'll make a Sell with the step of 500 points. I played it from 1.40 to 1.30 last year and I will do it again with pleasure. ))))

It went without me. I didn't get the warrant. That's a pity. But the time worked out great!

odiseif:
Oh .... "Hello all" should have been said first, before upsetting the level of those stuck in sales.
What's the next stop for buy or sell?

I'm waiting for a pullback. The only thing in the market right now is the daily market. and the dough is serious. on H4 something like B wave is coming up.

Makes sense, bad news from the US will come out and the euro will go down

Who's thinking about sales, I think it's a good time to go in.

"...artificial devaluation of national currencies has become a global strategy, with governments around the world seeking to reduce the value of their national currencies in order to improve economic and export competitiveness. However, it should be remembered (and understood) that if all countries do it at the same time, no one can win. It is true that the risks of such a situation and the negative effects on the global economy were mentioned in a UN report before the 2008 crisis. At that time, the UN recommended that developed economies, especially the US, avoid deliberately devaluing their currencies to solve their own problems. By doing so, they are shifting their problems arising from overconsumption, substantial balance of payments and budget deficits to the rest of the world..."

The upward movement will be until Congress decides to increase the US national debt bar, they need a cheap dollar for now so they can print even more of it.

Here's Geithner's letter to congress http://www.treasury.gov/connect/blog/Documents/Letter.pdf - they didn't just put it out there for nothing, but for us to draw certain conclusions)))) he's worried about us.

I don't expect any pullbacks before 1.3572.

strangerr:
Pardon my bad question, how do you define tops, and how do you confirm that a pullback has started and not a temporary downturn to accumulate strength

strangerr:

Yeah, yeah. Let them close the next hour. How nicely done - the euras went up - bonds sold - external debt reduced a bit now and then down, but I think it will start going down next month.