EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1427

Eliza:

interesting, you can guess the price movement for the whole day....

Yeah no, Tantric was right, the 1.3456 level will be visited)))

Yes, but what will be there is the question.

1.3470-80, I think we can even get there

ernst:
1.3470-80, I think we can even get there

We should start by thinking where to buy, not sell, at least today)))

Then go straight to 1.35, what's the big deal ...

strangerr:

Let's start by thinking where to buy, not sell, at least today)))

and I already bought at 1.3403 and in boo)))) The level of 1.3477 will be +200 p. from the opening of the day, so I think the pullback is more likely from there.

Just read ...

Without a significant boost in investor confidence in the eurozone, the euro should still be sold when rising, especially against the US dollar, UBS said. "There has been continued demand for the euro since the second half of last week, mainly as a reaction to harsher rhetoric from ECB President Trichet," UBS analyst Manuel Oliveri said. - The market overreacted to these comments as further growth in inflation expectations is likely to be limited. Investor expectations for growth in the eurozone as a whole remain subdued, so long-term capital is not yet moving."

... all in the sell!!! ::))

ernst:

and I already bought at 1.3403 and am in boo)))) The level of 1.3477 will be +200 p. from the opening of the day, so I think a pullback from there is more likely.

Well, my buys are now automatically opened at the low, so I don't need to dry my head))))

strangerr:

Well, my purchases are now auto-open by lok, so no need to dry your head)))

and i'm of the same opinion)))))))))))

Eliza:

interesting, you can guess the price movement for the whole day....

And what would you say, madam, about this painting, what do you associate it with?))