EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1414

http://www.stocktime.ru/calendar.htm

calendar with transcripts

I agree, don't trade according to forecasts, you have to use your brain

forte928:
The news release just informs about the trend continuation - at the moment it is flat on all TFs so we have to wait for a position on the downside... But one more important factor is the daily trend which is going upwards now - hence the flat will last for two days and only then the downward move will be normalized.
why be so cautious ..... and if tomorrow (today for some people) the price goes down in a long peak .... without a two-day flat .... what then? .... or on the contrary, it may go up for a long time .... the indices also show the past ... and now all show indistinct readings .... up or down .... let's wait and see .... i need a clear idea of what to do if the price goes up, no matter until it turns around ... and what to do if it goes down .... ... that's it ... and the forecast only clouds situational awareness ... often tried to catch a peak ... stupidity .... it's better not to take the whole move ..... you lose more on catching tops on stops .... to each his own ... i apologize if i have hurt someone's professionalism

picard 18.01.2011 00:09

I support you, there is nothing to trade according to the forecast, you have to use your brain.

I also go in.

psychological 1.31 easier to see than up

picard:

I agree, don't trade according to forecasts, you have to use your brain

Or - so (modestly - at 1.34 somewhere):

Now let's add some trend.

Although - variations are possible.

forte928:

Down to 1.31 is definitely a possibility of corrective moves upwards and only then will the issue of an upwards move up to 1.35 or to 1.37 be solved
We are unlikely to go below 1.32

DhP:
We are unlikely to go below 1.32

I put a buy limit there, I think this level is very strong, as well as 1.3100 of course, but 1.32 is closer. And there is a sell at 1.3060 for now)), at 1.3300 I removed the risk.

There will be movement tomorrow, for now...

I'm standing down for now......