EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1370

1.3500, if it is broken through and secured, that would be momentum, where is the question.

strangerr:

So I wrote - from 1.3340 up, passed the 1.3385 level.
Nah, where do you think you are going, you know it :)

Has anyone sold the Audien?

terentyevdd:
No, where do you think, you know anyway:)

I don't know and I don't think why, when we get there they'll tell us)))

Guys, how do you see things unfolding!!! I'm interested in the fallback.

should reach 1.58

I changed my mind about selling at 1.3415, moved it further to 1.3620.

Strangerr, what would Grandpa Gunn say to us after looking at this)))

ernst:
The volume of bonds sold all together did not exceed - 12 billion EUR - and is this the volume for a pair? We are being played by the big boys.
The main thing is not to be cheated, but to catch those moments when they cheat .... I said 1.2850 a week ago, the maximum, where this pair will reach ...... I can say with confidence that we look up because we often try these levels on the reversal, so we went down to 1.2850 to have a better swing and to break these fucking levels.We broke through the serious level on one of the regression channels, and it says to me, that we are going to go up for a long time. The indicators showed strong divergence on dailies, that says about unlikely move to the bottom .....

factor_admin:
Guys, how do you see things unfolding!!! I'm interested in the pullback.

No one can say exactly, maybe they can guess, there are levels, we should be guided by them. 1.3490, 1.3615, 1.37.

I very much agree with https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/01/EURUSD1.png him) and him that without a pullback there will be a top and then a bottom...because I myself do not know how to look, but there is a catch at 1.347 :) intuition)