EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1363

Any clue as to whether 1.32 is coming anytime soon? Seems to be trying to go for a correction now.

1.32 is around 70% of the current big move.

sezon:

Any clue as to whether 1.32 is coming anytime soon? Seems to be trying to go for a correction now.

1.32 is around 70% of the current big move.

If the sell order is hanging, then it is better not to make a headache today, rest, and wait for the morning, there will be a better view....The night will not go far up, maximum will be 1.34, and will go down quietly...

Thank you ...

There are two warrants hanging around. Stops at 1.34120 and profits at 1.32010

That's what I'm worried about.

sezon:

Thank you ...

There are two warrants hanging around. Stops at 1.34120 and profits at 1.32010

That's what I'm worried about.

If there is a possibility to lock - I would do it, if the depo allows, if there is no such possibility, then despite the horror of the picture - I would close the sells at a loss...Tomorrow we can go to 1.35

Noterday:
If there is a possibility to make a lock - I would do it if the depo allows, if there is no such possibility, then with all the horror of the picture - I would close the sells at a loss...Tomorrow we can go to 1.35 as well
Aren't you afraid to be the last man standing?

It is profitable for the ECB to sell bonds at a high EUR exchange rate, but it will buy them back at a very different rate. Rumour has it that the main buyers of these bonds were the Chinese - 75%. So what, they bought it and forgot about it, they hedged their 3 trillion in foreign currency reserves. And they don't need the cheap dollar at all.

Happy Old New Year!!!!

oleniknik:
Aren't you afraid of being punished later?
I am not, I just described what I would do in this case.

chepikds:
Happy Old New Year!!!!

Thank you, Colleague! All the best to you too!

The main thing is to keep in mind the dominant trend - month, week, day - trending downwards, and of course the math. ))