EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1293

MisterVova:
stay out of the buy on the euro dollar to 1.2900 stretching

another one with round numbers ;), yesterday also 1.3000 was promised hard to pass

The EURGBP is going down...

IgorM:

another one with round numbers ;), yesterday also 1.3000 was promised hard to pass

I didn't promise to go hard, I only said it was a psychological mark, the technical one was at 1.2968))

here is verbatim "...and i bought because of the divider and the psychological mark of 1.3000. i could be easily mistaken..."

Kitsan:

I didn't promise to go hard, I just said it was a psychological marker

Yup - that's the problem - psychology is in our heads, how much I keep forcing myself not to guess, and act like a machine - according to an algorithm - so far no luck ((

Abzasc:
The EURGBP is going down...

Exactly, there's a neckline at the head - shoulders broken (Daily)

IgorM:

Yeah - that's the problem - psychology is in our heads, for as long as I keep forcing myself not to guess but to act as a machine - according to an algorithm - so far no luck ((

When I feel that I start trading with no logic, I switch to a demo account for a week or two and get used to cold calculation again))

Kitsan:

I use a demo account to screen out emotions. When I feel that I start to trade illogically, I switch to a demo account for a week or two and get used to cold-calculation again))
This is an attempt to escape from reality for a little while, saying that you do not have a clear profitable TS, am I wrong? =)

IgorM:

Yeah - that's the problem - psychology is in our heads, how much I keep forcing myself not to guess, but to act as a machine - according to an algorithm - no luck so far ((

right, as much as i said and didn't trade on friday afternoon...and today at home and useful.... minus 25% of the deposit...

All the profitable week is gone...

I will buy at 1.2900 and I will buy with a stop at 1.2850, it is not the year 2008, no need to panic, the beginning of the year, and going down, so right from the start...I do not believe. I will buy to the sell when I see 1.3500.

IgorM:

Yeah - that's the problem - psychology is in our heads, how long have I been forcing myself not to guess but to act like a machine - according to an algorithm - so far no luck ((
I slept during Bernanke's speech, after a festive lunch! (such a girl)