EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1241

Is it possible to refer to Wolfe's Waves?

Tell me, what's the high on today's daily candle? Point by point, the stop triggered 1.3433 at the very top... there's no such fucking coincidence...

Tantrik:
Gold will bounce back at least a bit, I will place it at breakeven. As for the news, it may not start to work out immediately, the news is a complete trick, on the contrary, they will do for a good fall. The euras is somewhere around 1.3350 a pullback will reach - I think so.

The news may confirm the trend direction or its change, all the rest depends on the technical analysis - but I particularly liked how the Bollinger shows how this reversal occurs or how a correction takes place in a trend continuation

newbie_d:

Tell me, what's the high on today's daily candle? Point by point, the stop triggered at 1.3433 at the very top... there's no such fucking coincidence...

They do :))

TEXX:

It happens :))

yes it is clear that "even things happen that can't be", but still, what are the odds that point to point... at the very top :)))

who has what, eh?

thanks

You can shop

newbie_d:

I know it's "there are things that can't be", but what are the odds of a point to a point... at the very top :))

who has what, eh?

thanks

I'm sitting here, reading the forums ....
Here ... people are writing specific predictions in specific directions
"On M30 this pair, the stochastic is rising and the price is approaching the resistance line and the bollinger midline. I am considering 2 options:
1) Let's break through the support line and go towards the upper bollinger line
2) Let's bounce from the resistance line and go towards the indicator lower boundary."
FULL PREVENTION

Forte968 please tell me how you view this

odiseif:
I'm sitting here, reading the forums ....
Here ... people are writing specific predictions in specific directions
"On M30 this pair, the stochastic is rising and the price is approaching the resistance line and the bollinger midline. I am considering 2 options:
1) Let's break through the support line and go towards the upper bollinger line
2) Let's bounce from the resistance line and go towards the indicator lower boundary."
FULL PREVENTION

Guys if we break down .... wait for the price in the basement this screenshot