EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1237

I think there will be a rush to 3185-3212, that's where we need to buy with a stop at 3150 towards 1.35...

Gold just super today, awesome =)))

oleniknik:
feel the deep meaning of this post ))))))
watch and marvel

so what ... there is always movement ...except that a handicap by definition cannot collapse .... if one currency goes down the other goes up .... HANDICAP DOES NOT FALL ... the ratio of one currency to another changes .... or specify what is falling on the handicap .... (maybe someone's luck is making them fall - just kidding ))))

I don't know about anyone, but if the daily candle closes as it is +-, then I'll pass on the bourses now, even in the short term.

barfly13:

I think there will be a rush to 3185-3212, that's where we need to buy with a stop at 3150 towards 1.35...

No way. Gold is up to the mark, Aussie is almost there, dollar is down for a correction.

strangerr:
I don't know about anyone, but if the daily candle closes as it is +-, then I'll pass on the bourses now, even in the short term.

I agree, that's why I suggest buying only from the depths and with a small stop...

Noterday say something about my graphite, how much of this is possible?

terentyevdd:

Noterday say something about my graphics, how much of this is possible?

Sorry, didn't see it addressed to me.

Yes, about H1 there are two options there, you pointed out one of them, the other is the end of the triangle and the decline.

On the other screenshot it's OK, I'm assuming the same for now.

Tantrik:
Not going to happen. gold has reached the target you can buy, aussie almost, dollar down for a correction.

Whether it will or won't is anyone's guess. But where to buy and where to stop you can be guessed, and to be more precise, you should have bought earlier, now you just need to get it right!