EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1183

Thank you! Interesting.

In general, I support you.

What a bunch of crap you've done overnight)))

strangerr:
What a bunch of crap you've done overnight)))
Hey, what do you think about EURUSD

factor_admin:
Hi, what do you think about EURUSD

I bought at 1.3109 last night, I put it in Boo in the morning and I do not think anything. Aud flew up to die, this is the upside I am going to catch it on the sell.

I closed the buy on the euro and settled this dude.

Hi! the situation is fucked... Broken downtrends and uptrends, either flat or breakout down, a complete mess, partly closed in boo and locked in with stop 1.3170 and profit 1.2990.

strangerr:

Bought last night at 1.3109, put it in the boo in the morning and do not think anything. In the morning I put it in the boo and do not think anything.

Closed the euro buy and settled this dude.

I sat this guy down yesterday .... he's a real pain in the ass with his moves .... a tough couple .... he'll be in a bad mood before he even thinks about moving .....

chepikds:

Hi! the situation is fucked... Broken downtrends and uptrends, either flat or breakout down, a complete mess, partly closed in boo and locked in with stop 1.3170 and profit 1.2990.

If we pull just above today's high, the fall will be even bigger.

strangerr:

If we pull just above today's high, the fall will be even bigger.
1.2750-1.28?

odiseif:
I sat this guy down yesterday .... he's a real pain in the ass with his moves .... a tough couple .... he'll be in a bad mood before he even thinks about moving .....

It may also make a new high, I opened this deal just in case, but I think the moose will do it and I will have to go higher.