EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1034

thecoonvlad:

it would be more fun to fly from there)))
Why didn't you go from 1.38? If it goes to 1.38, then you can forget about the downtrend...... where will you go then?

basile:
а че с 1.38 не летел???если на 1.38 уйдет то о низходящем тренде можно забыть......куда ж лететь тогда будешь?

Judging by my forecast until the level of 1.36 will not work out below 1.3150 will not go so get on the train while there is time to departure tonight or rather it has already begun, and then we can look south, but meanwhile north!!!

Fucked up to the hilt!

VIRTUO5:

Judging by my prediction as long as the level of 1.36 will not work out below 1.3150 will not go so get on the train while there is time to departure tonight or rather it has already begun, and then you can look south, but meanwhile north!!!

Fucked up to the hilt!

I don't care where, as long as it's not to the west)))

VIRTUO5:

Judging by my forecast until the level of 1.36 will not work out below 1.3150 will not go so get on the train while there is time to departure tonight or rather it has already begun, and then we can look south, but meanwhile north!!!

Fucked up to the hilt!

so far the situation is dark.... but the train could easily go south - it's very warm there now)))))))) they say in krasnodar tomorrow +15)))))))

Why 1.36-1.38? I think it will only go to 1.3350-1.3380, then down...

lekhach:
Why 1.36-1.38? It seems to me it will only go to 1.3350-1.3380, further down...
Judging by the technical analysis, more specifically waves and Fibonacci are pointing there

moment of truth

The bull harmonious butterfly

AlexSTAL and what is this butterfly burning? would you draw indicative targets or direction for the uninitiated. I wonder how it will work out.

AlexSTAL:

The bull harmonious butterfly

what is the name of your indicator? i have korHarmonics_v6.7.6 did not notice this butterfly