EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1007

Dementiev:

Read books by smart men about price formation in the market... I am not going to debate here. I just showed in real time how one could make good money today... No more than that. There are no grails, of course. Otherwise, there would be no market. Everyone would know that you should sell at 1.4 and buy at 1.3.

If you show the same entry and exit in the market in real time, justify it and I will say thank you.

I haven't seen your screenshots with positions and lots, but I've heard a lot about the usefulness of volumes)

Tantrik:
Those who buy with a large volume after a certain number of points, for example 75 (why should it be a hundred) will sell double take both ways - and this is looking at the green, red - there is a candlestick analysis!!! so I agree with you +100 (there electronics trades automatically, such as growth to and sale from.... (it's a scam when it works - 10 seconds might be enough).

Exactly. And volumes is the same way of analysis, for example, a bullish candle closed, good buying volume, everyone rejoiced and bought, but the next one hit the floor)))

RekkeR:
I didn't listen and got off, and now I'm standing at a half-stop, and the train with honey is shining with a stop signal :)))
And the play on words - 'not getting off in time' is like an alimpteenth of a house.

RekkeR:
?

apelbsin:
the main thing now is to get off the train in time)))))) - if you're on time, you should go...

Tantrik:
And the wordplay is "not getting off in time" like an alimnty past the house.

Did you understand what you said?)))

Right now, we sold 2568 from 1.3386, and at 1.3353 we have a buy volume of 5619. Logically, the price should go down to 1.3353 and go up from there, but I have no doubt, it will not happen that way.

strangerr:

Did you understand what you said?)))

Right now, we sold 2568 from 1.3386, and at 1.3353 we have a buy volume of 5619. Logically, the price should fall to 1.3353 and go up from there, but I have no doubt that it will not happen.

They just don't say that. If the price gets off on time, it is good and if it does not get off early or late, it is bad.

Not getting off on time is passing the house - a play on words. that's all! (I do not want to offend anyone) euras sold screen - showed. p.1005,1006.

Tantrik:

They just don't say that. Getting off on time is good and getting off untimely (late, early) is bad.

Not getting off on time is passing the house - a play on words. that's all! (no offence meant to anyone) the euras sold a screen - showed. p.1005,1006.

I read MF's books too, he is certainly not crazy, but he has enough good ideas, he is right about one thing: distributing the same quotes (without delays) all over the world is only possible if the quotes are generated by a program.

strangerr:

I've read his books too, he's not crazy but he's got good ideas, he's right about one thing: you can only give out the same quotes (without delays) all over the world if the quotes are generated by the software.
I agree. (Maybe there is no money there - just quotes) How do you buy real currency on forex?

Tantrik:
I agree. (Maybe there is no money there - just quotes) How do you buy real currency on the forex market?

You can't.