EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1006

ruslan67:

online quotes and volumes https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.cme-equotes.com/packages/configure/equivalents?template=nfx&productCode=6E,6J,6B&exchange=XCME&selected_tab=fx

They give out wrong quotes here?

I don't know if you are registered at thinkorswim.com, I don't know if it is an interbank broker or a brokerage house as they present themselves.

I don't know much about delta, you can use Fin-Alg or supperia indices.

I thank you for your brief but comprehensive reply.

Here are the volumes, but not informative obviously. thinkorswim.com is an American interbank broker (minimum deposit 3.5K).

Also registered at MT broker in Russia. Duplicate trades here.

Dementiev:
You don't understand the principle of the market. Here is a food market. They bring in strawberries. There are no people. Sellers start lowering their prices. At one moment, a bunch of buyers come in. Not enough strawberries... queues. Prices go up until everyone is satisfied and the sellers start to lower prices again, so as not to lose them. Forex is the same.
So it became known that the euro can now begin to rise, buyers rushed, the price went up by the market principle described by you, but suddenly, what is it, the price stagnated, the volume fell, those who bought see that they are holding the wrong thing and have a lot of it, they begin to discount, again the volume rose by the market principle again, but the price goes down. So, the volumes can rise sharply both when the euro rises and when it falls, buyers can run both for strawberries and blueberries, hence, the volumes have no predictive value, and you will feel it sooner or later, sooner rather than later :)

FXlike:
It has become known that the euro may start to rise at a given moment, buyers have rushed in, the price has risen according to the market principle you describe, but suddenly, what is it, the price has stagnated, volumes have fallen, those who bought see that they are holding the wrong thing and it is very large, they begin to discount, again the volumes increase according to the market principle again, but the price is falling. So, the volumes can rise sharply both when the euro rises and when it falls, buyers can run both for strawberries and blueberries, hence, the volumes have no predictive value, and you will feel it sooner or later, sooner rather than later :)
:)

Moreover, simple observations on history show that price may rise or fall on both high and low volumes. Moreover, a white candle on a high volume may be absorbed by a black candle on a low volume, on medium volume, on high volume and on any other volume. i repeat, volumes have their own life, are completely random and are not suitable for prediction or making money

Read books by smart men about price formation in the market... I am not going to debate here. I just showed in real time how one could make good money today... No more than that. There are no grails, of course. Otherwise, there would be no market. Everyone would know that you should sell at 1.4 and buy at 1.3.

If you show the same entry and exit in the market in real time, justify it and I will say thank you.

That's what I heard:

"Those who are really hooked on weights... won't get off them.")

FXlike:
It has become known that the euro may now begin to rise, buyers rushed in, the price went up by the market principle you described, but suddenly, what is it, the price stagnated, volumes fell, those who bought see that they are holding the wrong thing and there is a lot of it, they begin to discount, again the volumes increase by the market principle again, but the price falls. that is, volumes may rise sharply both when the euro is rising and when it is falling, buyers may run both for strawberries and blueberries, hence, the volumes have no predictive value, and you will feel it sooner or later, sooner rather than later :)
As for those who buy with big volumes, after a certain amount of points, for example 75 (why should it be a hundred), they will sell with double takes in both directions - look at the green, red - there is a candlestick analysis!!! So I agree with you +100 (there is an automatic trading system, like rise to and sell from.... (it's a scam when it works - 10 seconds might be enough).

ruslan67:

That's what I heard:

"Those who are really hooked on weights... won't get off them.")

It's about the doses, the cubes... (if now the EUR pulls back 75 pips - there will be talk of reaching 2950- 27 - 25 etc.)

well, I think we're ripe for a hike down))))))))

apelbsin:
The main thing now is not to get off the train in time))))))
I didn't listen and got off. Now I'm standing at a half-stop and a train with honey is giving me a stoplight :)))