EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1003

Dementiev:

Clearly up so far. Going out on the bar as the volume drops and the next volume rise will be with a long upper tail candle.

Keep an eye on the volumes.

apelbsin:
keep me posted on the volumes.
Think or swim provides these volumes for free? Where is the best place to download the platform?)

apelbsin:
The main thing now is to get off the train in time))))))
the layover is 5 minutes... out.

SEVER11:
5 minute stop... on the way out

I'm out. They stopped pouring in... and 100p is enough for me. And as is often the case, the big players go for 100p.

And so you have to wait for a red candle with high volume and an upper tail.

That does not mean a reversal but rather that the bars are closing. I see a further rise after the correction... but I'm not taking any chances.

the volumes are the volumes, I'm not impressed with them.

Vlad72:
Volumes are like volumes, I wasn't impressed with them.

I didn't want to prove anything to anyone. It's not the turkey I wanted to sell. I read the thread.... Everyone has their own vision of where the market's going to go. Especially around page 900: Don't buy... go down. Then a reversal. These same people: Are you still selling?

I don't want to offend anyone... After 8 years in the market, waiting for the price to bounce back from some drawn level is just ridiculous... And the MT is like a slot machine. So decided to show what is really going on in the market.

Once again I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

So. To the point. Still up. The candles were red, but with low volume. It's not ours (but I got out early as I wrote. Made the plan and that's it).

In market forecasting volumes can only help, they are not for decision making. I use real market volumes to confirm my entry, they are good to use when pipsing on small time frames!

Dementiev:

I didn't want to prove anything to anyone. It's not the turkey I wanted to sell. I read the thread.... Everyone has their own vision of where the market's going to go. Especially around page 900: Don't buy... go down. Then a reversal. These same people: Are you still selling?

I don't want to offend anyone... After 8 years in the market, waiting for the price to bounce back from some drawn level is just ridiculous... And the MT is like a slot machine. So decided to show what is really going on in the market.

Once again I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

So. To the point. Still up. The candles were red but with low volume. These aren't ours (but I'm out).

No offence there, you have your own view of the market and someone else's is different. For example in this situation I worked only upwards and after the news release I had a buy stop at 13277 and I am still in the market. I will close the position according to my TS rules