EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 987

oleniknik:

everyone has a different attitude to profit.... i'm happy for those who take such moves with all their heart ...i'm just particularly enthused by the desire to make an instant prediction of a move for more than we can see ... it's not over yet ...

let me explain .... i.e. judging by your targets there has been a movement change... It just happened one day ... why the hell not? .... they bounced ... fine .... they were 200 pips up ... that's it ... there is no information for such forecasts that 1.4 or more ... there are a lot of levels on the way up ... I do not take speculators' love for such information as was the case last year with Greece (that's another conversation) ... I don't see the argument today ... maybe in the coming days yes .... but today .... Sorry I do not see ...

Good luck!

Tantrik:

Will sell the dollar and buy the eu and no correction in the eu - will go to 1.4. ((((( sounds like a prophecy ))))))

So you're saying that everyone will start buying the eu without a change in sentiment .... just like that by the wave of a magic tambourine...or the dollar told YOU personally that it wants a correction .... all changes in direction come after a change in sentiment .... and there is no confirmation yet ... it was just one day .... to reiterate that i admire everyone who takes such a shortcut ... but i don't see that as a basis for any predictions .... this is what i want to deal with .... the dollar is very much buying the euR is selling ... this is what I see... a return to the lows in the coming days is inevitable .... and to get to 1.4 it is over 1000 pips .... and on such a trajectory? I don't believe it

Yes according to the indicator ... the dollar just crossed the zero line ... History shows there's still a lot of room to go down... so...

My graphite doesn't come out very high

oleniknik:

So you're saying that everyone will start buying the eu without a change in sentiment .... just like that by the wave of a magic tambourine...or the dollar told YOU personally that it wants a correction .... all changes in direction come after a change in sentiment .... and there is no confirmation yet ... it was just one day .... to reiterate that i admire everyone who takes such a shortcut ... but i don't see that as a basis for any predictions .... this is what i want to deal with .... the dollar is very much buying the eura selling ... this is what I see... a return to the lows in the coming days is inevitable .... and to get to 1.4 it is more than 1000 pips .... And on such a trajectory? I do not believe it

Yes according to the indicator ... The dollar just crossed the zero line... The history shows there's still a lot of room to go down... so...

So, the abrupt buying of the Euro will not happen. First they should go up to 1.35, then it will reach the resistance level and the 4х1 Gann's fan.

We have two weeks to go up ... On the 14-12-2010 we'll be at the point where the trend reverses downwards and, in addition, the weekly channel's border is at this point...

Aleksander:
If last time I said... like, as soon as all the analysts here identify downside targets... ( I'll be scared ) - so now, it's time to think about the sells :)

Nah uncle, you're in the other thread then :)))

Defeat325:

Nikolai, tell me, if it's not a secret, which way do you refill?

With a bucket he shares:)))

Looking at the bullish absorption on tf D no one paid attention. don't know about 1.35, but 1.3440 I'm waiting for.

To Forte: Why have you decided that the Eurochief will not go up?

this is how i decided to go, the trend has corrected an acute angle to a flatter one, now it should go up, if it does not go from this point, then the upward march can be considered as a failure and it is harmful to hold the position further

Aleksander:
if i said last time... like, as soon as all the analysts here identify downside targets... (, I, will be afraid) - now, it's time to think about the sells:)

it works until the analysts are right - it doesn't matter which ones

you can't count on one analyst alone... you have to take an average.

and it's not like the local analysts are as bad as you think

because in fact you're one of them too...

---

you can, in the morning every day, sum up the general opinion! because that's what you're recommending

and then go against that opinion without looking at the charts.

try it but don't forget about the stops

---

and if there is a desire to settle

don't forget to at least put stop loss above the nearest d1 high

---

and then in a year your deposit will prove that the locals are bad

but only if enough analysts give their opinion in order to average it

YuraZ:

it only works when the analysts are right - no matter which ones

you can't count on one analyst... you have to average

and it's not like the local analysts are as bad as you think

because essentially you're one of them too...

---

you can, in the morning each day summarize the general opinion! because that is what you recommend

and then go against that opinion without looking at the charts

try it - just don't forget about the stops

---

and if there's a desire to settle

don't forget to at least put a stop loss above the nearest D1 high

---

and then in a year your deposit will prove that the locals are bad

you should have enough analysts to make averaging assuming that the locals are good.

And your opinion, sir?))

FXlike:

this is how i decided to go, the trend has corrected an acute angle to a flatter one, now it should go up, if it does not go from this point, then the upward march can be considered as a failure and it is harmful to hold the position further

I think the decision is right, the correction started, times are uncertain, we do not know what the outcome may be.