EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 983

not waves but Gunn...the pink-horizontal ones show the levels of achievement...and correction and subsequent move down.

basile:
What happened to the euro who knows? 100pps in 10 min. waved off)))))

for you the news for me the hour channel is a sign of a reversal and an upwards move...

forte928:

for you the news for me the hour channel is a sign of a reversal and an upward move...
I agree, it's not the first day in the market, but at this speed...... it's rare that without any information such moves happen)))

basile:
I agree, it's not the first day on the market, but at this speed...... it's rare that without any information such moves happen)))

speculate....

basile:
I agree, it's not the first day on the market, but at this speed...... it's rare that without any information such moves happen)))

The states have told Europe that America will help them:)))

strangerr:

The States told Europe that America would help them:)))
Give the States their debts?:)))

strangerr:

States told Europe that America will help them:)))
america is quietly BUYING the world))))))) as stocks))))))

nalivayko 01.12.2010 20:53
Yes they can. But the news starts trumpeting in different directions how good it is in America and that it will help Europe. And it's getting late.

RekkeR:
It probably won't go anywhere far now, maybe up a bit more and collect flat orders for divorce.

Stops are already collected. now at the end of the hour it may go down sharply

Tantrik:
What do you mean? Where's the honey?
You can't see it on the screen yet, it's behind the 1.43 mark:))) THIS IS MY HONEY!!! I'm the only one who can see it and eat it. If your bees can get it there.