EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 976

oleniknik:

I'm not arguing, I'm just wondering what the hell is going on here...

back with a goodbye kiss before the long journey to Masha ... and onwards.... there is no level here for correction .... or maybe i just don't see it ....

or even a level instead of a fan ...

2934 is just begging for it.

I've been waiting for that too, but here's a fan spread:

and now I don't know.

oleniknik:

I'm not arguing, I'm just wondering why in the hell...

back with a goodbye kiss before the long journey to Masha ... and onwards.... there is no level here for correction .... or maybe i just don't see it ....

or even levels and not fans ...

2934 is just begging for it.

I understand your doubts, but look at the length of the first wave, how many days did it last? If this wave is similar to the first one (and it is highly probable), it will end today, how long will the correction last? as long as the first wave, i.e. 4 days. there are lengthening and shortening, but they are usually less probable.

Stay calm, stay calm .... correction is possible,yes.... but it doesn't have to be big .... rather horizontal .... and we can see it on small TFs .... it is hard to see a serious correction coming .... this is my opinion and i am not imposing it on anyone ... I may just be blind and not see ))))))))

FXlike 01.12.2010 10:02

on waves i can't join the discussion .... far away ... and haven't found a way to figure it out yet.... but +/- one day does it matter ? ..... and i have a habit of trusting the indicator i work with .... somewhere inside there's a desire to catch the top .... but the result for me is already known... i better watch these 4 days and then if everything is in favour of selling i will continue ....

Ekonom:

I've been waiting for that too, but here's a fan spread:

and now I don't know.

What's there to know, watch and wait:

The nearest local high is seen at 1.3045, that's when the same high is formed, at its top I would put a buy stop, if I wanted to catch a correction upwards.

FXlike:

The nearest local high is seen at 1.3045, that's when the same high is formed, at its top I would put a buy stop if I wanted to catch a correction upwards.

And I would buy if the hourly closes above the upper trend on my chart and the upper swing. Or rather I would buy.

We are waiting for a correction, we have to start somewhere. from history, the closer, the better, because the more fresh in people's minds. then we find a reference maximum, the breakthrough of which gave the start of the correction, in the picture I marked it with an orange dash. this maximum has not been formed yet. if we buy now, there is a risk to stay on the top.

strangerr:

And I would buy if the hourly closes above the upper trend in my pattern and the upper swing. Or rather I would buy.
You guys are in a hurry, FXlike all waves consist of two types that last the same amount of time. At 30.5 now waiting for it to come out as we overslept in the morning.

FXlike:

We are waiting for a correction, we have to start somewhere. from history, the closer, the better, because the more fresh in people's minds. then there we find a reference maximum, the breach of which gave the start of the correction, in the figure I marked it with an orange dash. such a maximum has not yet been formed. if we buy now, there is a risk to stay on the top.

the positions are indeed very similar...

there are very few differences .... the only thing on my eyes is that the indicator on the 4H is lower ...and with this position it is hard to get out on a serious correction ... just browsing through history ... not in any way discouraging anyone from taking certain actions ... but I don't go shopping until confirmation ... (enough is enough) .... the refund should be my understanding .... going down anyway ... I will sit and wait ...

RekkeR:
You're in a hurry, FXlike hastwo types of waves that last the same amount of time. At 30.5, we are now waiting for it to come out as we overslept this morning.

We overslept it, the entry was from 1.30.