EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 975

I have a terrific investment idea for the decade, I promise it will make millions. We short the euro on Fsho and wait for the Russian Federation to join the WTO and the eurozone to stretch from Lisbon to Vladivostok. Next we add the euro 0.8 to 1 US dollar, the ruble 31 to 1... the total gives 16 to 1, the total weakening of the euro by more than 20 times. Even if this machination takes 10 years it is worth it. The absurdity of this idea, voiced by Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann and supported by Vladimir Putin, can only say one thing: "If those rascals from the Fed try to screw us again, with a quantitative easing programme, we will make the euro wooden at all!!! Volodya and I have enough oil and timber!!!!

Ekonom:

I have a terrific investment idea for the decade, I promise it will make millions. We short the euro on Fsho and wait for the Russian Federation to join the WTO and the eurozone to stretch from Lisbon to Vladivostok. Next we add up the euro 0.8 to 1 US dollar, the ruble 31 to 1... the total gives 16 to 1, a total weakening of the euro by more than 20 times. Even if this machination takes 10 years it is worth it. The absurdity of this idea, voiced by Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann and supported by Vladimir Putin, can only say one thing: "If those crooks from the Fed try to screw us again, with a quantitative easing programme, we will make the euro wooden at all!!! Volodya and I have enough oil and timber!!!!

Volodya has enough, but I won't say a word about you)))

Expect new lows tomorrow))) up to 1.2900

strangerr:

Volodya has enough, but I won't say a word about you)))
I'm not saying anything either, it's Anton Bykov;)

Hi all ...

Didn't notice any more levels on the hourly chart yesterday ... Just bounced off them a bit ... but they are not serious so we continue our march to the bottom .... I think the difficulty will be the next level at 2750 - 80 ..... and here I think not stay long ... added more sales...

oleniknik: didn't notice any more levels on the hourly chart yesterday .... just bounced off them a bit ...but they are not serious so let's continue our march to the bottom .... I think the difficulty will be the next level at 2750 - 80 ..... and here I think not stay long ... added more sales...
for nothing.... now probably correcting to 1.335....

and this day it will start to correct and go up to 1.3350, and it will go 4 days and 4 nights, and so be it :)

FXlike:

and this day it will start to correct and go up to 1.3350, and it will go 4 days and 4 nights, and so be it :)

amen))))

rigc:
for nothing.... now probably correcting to 1.335....

I'm not arguing, I just wonder what the hell is going on here...

back with a goodbye kiss before the long journey to Masha ... and onwards.... there is no level here for correction .... or maybe i just don't see it ....

or even levels and not fans ...

2934 is just asking for it.

oleniknik:

I'm not arguing, I just wonder why it's coming from here...

back with a goodbye kiss before the long journey to Masha ... and onwards.... there is no level here for correction .... or maybe i just don't see it ....

or even level rather than fan ...

2934 is just asking for it.

I see a maximum correction to 1.3150-70 for now.