EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 972

ruslan67:

Hi.

Could you please tell me how much does this indicator lie? http://forexsystems.ru/indikatory/10619-indikator-voln-elliotta-4.html

I've got no brains enough to post it here, so please excuse me)).

I should ask how I should use it correctly, I should know where to read more about its working principles.

Profitoff to all ...!

Total bullshit, draws what he wants wherever he looks, if not the 5th wave ends so E)))

I don't know guys got my 75p today... 1.3000 seems like a strong level to me, so I'm thinking... But up is definitely not.

blo0ds:
I don't know guys got my 75p today... 1.3000 seems like a strong level to me, so I'm thinking... But up is definitely not.

Definitely not able to push past 1.30)))) well, let's wait)

Tantrik:

Actually the pound will stop the weekly trend, but that's not the main thing, the euro / yen won't fall anymore and the dollar / yen will fall - so the euro is rising. we'll see.

Well, you're just like an analyst)))

chepikds:
Sorry, you'd better not listen to me at all, I'm only joking )))) because I don't know exactly what, how, where and what... you're too young to be a guru))))

don't be modest, you're a cool trader, as I like to say: I've been watching you :)

FXlike:

don't be modest, you're a tough trader, as I like to say: I've been following you :)

Yeah, he's just making a hump so no one will guess)))

strangerr:

Well, you're just like an analyst)))
Life will teach you - if you don't want to go to the factory :))

Tantrik:

In the morning, I sold the euro and the euro-franc - the target was 10-20 pips short and the dollar seems to have corrected. And what do I think about the EUR - it probably stopped - I took a risk and bought it. The crisis is fake with Ireland - everyone says so.

i sympathize with your bai, but it seems he is doomed, maybe he will go up, but before that he will buy)) Why are you opposing the market, especially after the latest spike? Just imagine, you had tipped a bucket of water, will this water hang in the air, or will it go down by inertia and spread? just wait for the breach of the nearest maximum on the hour mark, 1.3137

What's wrong with the factory that keeps getting mentioned? :)

FXlike:

don't be modest, you are a tough trader, as i like to say: i've been following you :)

))))) Yes! I'm a leak!