EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 964

sever30:
I don't think we need to take these patterns seriously... wedge/no wedge... all the known shapes are present on the candlestick chart of a random wander as well. Flats, trades, even support/resistance levels...
http://www.imagepost.ru/?v=315/gbp_usd.gif and don't say an anachronism pre-revolutionary, but it works for someone (you have to grease it with spindle oil)

Ekonom:
in this book on pp.56-57 a translation of a letter that talks about an expanding triangle

D.Wozny, so D. Wozny, I don't know which translation of the letter in question, but I have a book on my desktop, I open "Elliott Code", I read, p. 56, 4 times the definition of the wave model wedge is used and this model is divided into convergent and divergent varieties..., and the definition of the diag. triangle. has not met me, once. All.....)))))))

Guys, I propose another parallel to this thread communication via Skype you yourself will understand and appreciate that this is a good suggestion where the dialogue is much faster communication that sometimes we do not have enough of it add to the contacts drakon 54724 chepikds olgtofex

here you will be able to negotiate in person or in group, as well as to correspond in person or in group

5drakon:
here you can negotiate in person or in groups as well as in correspondence in person or in groups. drakon 54724

My SKIP: Mister-Vova

5drakon:
Guys, I propose another parallel to this thread communication via Skype you yourself will see and appreciate that this is a good suggestion where the dialogue is much faster communication that sometimes we do not have enough of it add to contacts drakon 54724 chepikds olgtofex
I chat but the problem is skype is very heavy loaded and constantly popping up a warning for a new message and it is distracting

Ekonom:
I'm chatting, but the bad thing is that skype is very PC intensive and the new message alert keeps popping up and it's distracting.
I think you can turn the warning off, at least I've turned it off...

chepikds:
the alert can be deactivated, at least I've disabled the sound...
If you disable the start of the alert, then the alerts from all users are disabled and you can't see that anyone has sent a message at all

Ekonom:
if you disable the start of an alert, then the alerts from all users are disabled and you can't see that anyone has sent a message at all
Also true, getting dumb in the evening, gotta go to bed, see you tomorrow!

Tantrik:

The Eur stopped on Friday at 1.3215 resistance - left open positions for Monday on both Aussie, Eurofrank and Eurofound and all on buy.
congratulations